Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2017, 06:30 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday 26th August

Good morning all, Not sure what sort of day it is going to be.
Amber is having her breakfast so must get her out in a bit.

Do hope you are all fit and well, Take care all my lovely two and four legged friends, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2017, 10:21 AM
Morning Moyra, Hope you have a good walk with Amber
Just had to go and fetch my money off Steve, couple of days late but i wasn't available thursday and yesterday he had his autistic pal with him so i guess he wouldn't want him knowing he owed me money, he said he thought he would have seen me out with the dog or something, at least he called me to say he would give me the times he was in my street today and good as gold at 6.30 i got a whole list of times to choose from Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-08-2017, 12:10 PM
Afternoon Moyra and griff and all who follow.

lovely sunny day here. Not long been back from Tesco and the Range at kings Lynn. Needed some more of those magic erasers for the walls in the bedroom to remove the pencil markings on the walls where the built in cupboard use to be.
Also picked up some little bits and bobs for Mark's birthday which is tuesday and lauren's birthday which is 3rd September. We are popping over to see them Monday afternoon so will drop lauren's bits off to as they are on 2 weeks holiday and will have lots going on.

griff glad you got your monthly instalment.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2017, 02:13 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Hope your walks with Amber are good

At least you got your monthly payment Griff and he came to you and you didn't have to chase over to his.

Busy again then Lynn but it will all soon be done.

Lovely and sunny and very warm here. Have just spent 4 1/2 hours stripping Teazle so I think I deserve a sit down whilst I cook us some food.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2017, 03:05 PM
Hello everyone. An absolutely gorgeous day here, unbelievable for a bank holiday!
We have been to Totnes and had a stroll along the river, well for me a meander on Tango! Finishing with an ice cream and a drink. Lovely
I don't even have to do much for dinner as I had already made a pie and frozen it so it ready to go in the oven.
Hope you all have this good weather and are able to make the most of it.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Hello everyone. An absolutely gorgeous day here, unbelievable for a bank holiday!
We have been to Totnes and had a stroll along the river, well for me a meander on Tango! Finishing with an ice cream and a drink. Lovely
I don't even have to do much for dinner as I had already made a pie and frozen it so it ready to go in the oven.
Hope you all have this good weather and are able to make the most of it.
Lovely weather here too. We sat in the back garden at the table. Fido flops down in the shade under the bench.
Yesterday, I was having some grapes and accidentally dropped one on the floor. You know who scoffed it. Grapes can be fatally toxic for dogs. But, 24 hours later, the canine vacuum cleaner is not griping about the grape nor raisin hell...........
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-08-2017, 03:53 PM
Sunny yesterday too. We met a couple of mums with buggies and babies. Max, being Max, went to do the meet and greet and sat beside one of them.
"Look, he's coming with us!"
The other....
"No, he's sitting under the shade or your parasol."

Smart dog.....