Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2017, 06:30 AM

Daily Thread, Friday. 26th May

Good morning everyone, going to be another hot day today.

Mandy glad you are keeping an eye on Jean, don't go overdoing things yourself though.

Lynn, Poor Dillon, would think he finds this weather a bit too hot for him.

June, hope the girls are all ok.

Have a good day everyone, stay SAFE and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2017, 07:06 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Hot here again and Dillon and I were out by 6.15 it was cooler then but by the time we were nearly back to the house it was getting very warm only 1/2 hour to.

Happy belated birthday to Zen and hope things are quiet there June.
Harvey nice to be able to get Casey and Lara to the river.
Eileen looking forward to pics of the girls on their new toy well done nanny for building it.
Lovely to be young and be able to experiment with mad colours on your hair.
Mandy glad to hear MIL is doing ok please take things easy and look after yourself while looking after others.
griff hope your well today.

To everyone not mentioned hope you are well to and all four legged friends.

Lauren picks the keys up to the house today and Gorden and I will be going over later with a car full of stuff and the bed for them.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2017, 07:37 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Pleased MIL is improving Mandy but take of yourself as well.

Hi Harvey pleased to see you are getting things done and the dogs are enjoying their walk on the river.

Have a safe journey to Mark's new house Lynn and I hope they will bed very happy there.

Out early this morning to walk Teazle. Quiet breezy so put my jumper on but stripped off as soon as I got home Not a good day for me as I am going to my friend's funeral this afternoon. I do miss phoning a chatting to her for hours.

Have a good day and stay safe and hope everyone is keeping well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2017, 07:39 AM
Hope it all goes as wished today Sue. A hard day as you say.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2017, 08:40 AM
A horrid day for you Sue, hoping all goes as well as it can
Beautiful day here again. Had the girls 1st umbrella up early on, someone has wee'd on the cool mats so have disinfected a d hosed them down, they'll dry quickly and the cool room will be in operation for the girls later. Cariad been a bit sick this morning, she seems fine in herself, but it does remind me that she is beginning to walk the path away from me,otherwise you would never guess in a million years.
Can't wait to see piccies of the twins on their new toy, Eileen
Going to get Mabs and Mesh out and Zen will stay onlead today as I don't want the cut on her leg to reopen again, she can go a walk with Cariad and Lona on the Sick Parade. Thank goodness Lona's tablets have finished now and been able to have her breakfast with the others, the reproachful looks were getting ridiculous
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2017, 08:47 AM
Sue, i hope the sun shines brightly on your friends service....so hard losing a big part of your life
Good Morning Moyra...how goes the tank? is it finished now?
Lynn, have a safe drive over to lauren and marks new house
TW, i hope all your girls will be with you for a while yet
Still got no mobile!!! house phone went, with held..won't answer those, person left a message, hospital checking i was o.k as my blood results aren't right...my white cells and neutrophils are running high..they are always elevated but are even more raised...she was asking if i felt o.k and was i running a temp...i would have no clue in this weather Lol...i said i didn't feel any worse than usual and if i did get bad i had to promise to go to the emergency Drs
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2017, 09:16 AM
Griff, hoping you are OK because if the hospital rang because if they are concerned, it's not good.
You've reminded me, son text yesterday to see if I could take him to the eye clinic next week. I am SO relieved he's made an appointment, I know how he's been feeling as regards work so haven't pushed it as we ended up arguing when I did.
Lynn, forgot to say hope the trip to the new place goes well and you manage the bed into the car
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2017, 09:33 AM
Morning all. Thinking of you all in various ways. Have as good a day as you can.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2017, 09:36 AM
Hi Brenda, how are things with you? managing to sleep any better?
TW, good your lad has made an appointment...sight and hearing is very precious...i didn't really value my hearing until it went
Ahhhh, i will be fine..to be honest, i was waiting for her to say about my liver functions as i have been drinking ALOT and i am obviously not supposed to.... was surprised they were o.k
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2017, 09:41 AM
Griff, the tank is nowhere near finished. He keeps getting so far and then undoing it all. At the moment he has to work so he will be too tired to start again when he comes home as he is currently working on a large floor.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >