Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2005, 12:51 AM
Thanks Luz

I`m also worried about the boredom,its a 9 hour flight!! Then again i`ll probably sleep for abit on the plane hopefully.

xxLauraxx
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2005, 07:02 AM
Ok - am I the only one struggling with a girl sunbathing in a bikini when she's just been in a plane crash....

This one hasn't captured my attention, it's just too posey for my liking - it feels like the OC meets a plane crash
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2005, 08:28 AM
You'll be so excited Laura it will fly by (mind the pun) and coming home you will be so shattered you'll sleep all the way.
Maplecottage, your attention must be elsewhere at the moment anyway, how long now till your pup comes home?
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2005, 08:50 AM
Great program, i really enjoyed it...I'm addicted already

laura.....don't worry about flying, I'm the worst nervous flyer, but I flew to Tenerife and back a few weeks ago and I did just fine (it was easy peasy )
Also, a plane can really cope with quite severe turbulance with no trouble at all
I was told to watch a cup of water when going through turbulance to see how much water sloshed out of the cup...none at all!!! If you tried to hold a cup of water going along in a car you'd get wet (even if the road is only slightly bumpy)...it's a good comparison to make
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally Posted by Luz
Brundog - is the dog still OKAY?
its still ok - but I have a feeling it wont be for long - no actual reason for that havent heard anything - but just have a feeling its not goign to be a happy ending !!!
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2005, 10:06 AM
Brundog I think you may be right RobK lives in the states and has just finished watching the first series and his hint doesnt look good for poor Vincent. Cant watch, why do they always have to put a dog into disaster films etc I end up more concerned througout at what has happened to the dog and nobody seems bothered. If it was me and I had a OH and he was lying bleeding to death on the floor and my dogs were nowhere to be seen I'd chuck a rag for to stop his blood and go and find my dogs.
Am I weird? dont answer that!
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2005, 10:15 AM
i sky plussed both eps last night hopefully ill get a chance to watch them later if topaz ever stops attacking the tv
Lozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by mand p
Great program, i really enjoyed it...I'm addicted already

laura.....don't worry about flying, I'm the worst nervous flyer, but I flew to Tenerife and back a few weeks ago and I did just fine (it was easy peasy )
Also, a plane can really cope with quite severe turbulance with no trouble at all
I was told to watch a cup of water when going through turbulance to see how much water sloshed out of the cup...none at all!!! If you tried to hold a cup of water going along in a car you'd get wet (even if the road is only slightly bumpy)...it's a good comparison to make
Thanks Mand p Im quite excited about it too. My friends coming with me and shes never flown before either.Just hope i can sit next to a window and that my little brother and cousin (who have flown before) wont tax it.

xxLauraxx
sambo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-08-2005, 11:58 AM
I watched all 3 episodes last night and thought it was brill

I was also thinking of the poor dog and what he would be eating as i bet they havent any pedigree chum on board the plane cargo lol.

I'm flying for the first time in 5 weeks and thought it was a bit stupid watching a plane crash but have to admit i'm not that worried yet (although i'll prob be cakking my pants on the day ) just a bit worried about if i have enough bikinis etc

anybody else curious as to what kate is hiding.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2005, 04:39 PM
She seems to be level headed so maybe some sort espionage or murdered her abusive husband thats a better one love a bit of murder.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >