View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2016, 08:36 PM
Good question Kazz would still like a volvo estate if possible.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-08-2016, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Harvey - the 20% marker is of my own making not the medicos ( as long as I'm over 15% they are reasonably happy) but I was at 20 prior to my recent bout and know I function very well at this level. Thank you for your concern. Hope you all had a good walk this afternoon and that the weather remained reasonable for you.
Well really do hope you can get back to 20%

Went to Knettishall Heath again, Lara had a dip in the river, it's only shallow so she mostly has her paws on the river bed but she loves it. Casey drinks with his front paws in the water but he doesn't go in.

Rain came at the end so we all got a bit wet but being out in the wild is very satisfying for me these days since I am becomming very anti urban anything
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-08-2016, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
would still like a volvo estate if possible.
Lynn, just take your time, as Griff has said the right one will pop up some time. I think we'll hang on to the Peugeot Partner Combi for a while longer, partly because I want to get other things done on the house and can't seem to psyche myself up for going out looking
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-08-2016, 08:56 PM
I'm sure a decent one will come along for you Lynn, it's just a case of trying to avoid the scheisters in the meantime.
Hope all went well in the loft and that there were no further adventures with "Roland" or his relatives! lol !
It seems a wee bit quiet on here of an evening nowadays, hope it's just a lull and that more normal service will be resumed soon. Can't help thinking that having that mad child Nicky Anne about has lessened the interest of many new members who might otherwise have been tempted to join in!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
and a wonderful tilt and slide sunroof which I am sure sir Dillonalot would love.
Funny I didn't spot him in the last 'honours list' is he a friend of David Cameron
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-08-2016, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
It seems a wee bit quiet on here of an evening nowadays, hope it's just a lull and that more normal service will be resumed soon. Can't help thinking that having that mad child Nicky Anne about has lessened the interest of many new members who might otherwise have been tempted to join in!
Late summer evenings can sometimes drag us away from the 'puter

I can't agree more about our resident 'troll'
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-08-2016, 09:19 PM
I know exactly what you mean Harvey about prefering the great outdoors - I count myself very lucky living where I do for as soon as the weather comes down a bit I am totally devoid of any human company. It goes without saying that this suits me perfectly!
I feel that slowly I am morphing into the badger in "Wind in the Willows" who makes his entry into the narrative by coming out of a bank of briers and running into Mole and Ratty, at which point he just grumbles and grunts then quickly turns and vanishes back into the undergrowth. At this point Ratty turns to Mole and says "That's just the sort of fellow he is - simply hates society".
I know the feeling.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2016, 09:39 PM
I try to pop on of an evening but as I had all that trouble sleeping and not doing so great in that department still, I am trying to do what the Dr said and avoid technology lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2016, 09:52 PM
LOL at LG turning into Badger, when those white stripes appear on either side of his face, I think it'll be time for the men in (matching) white coats to come for him
Rained here most of the afternoon, made it back from the bone run, although really, compared to other times, there weren't that many, then again I have a delivery from Clearday coming on Thursday, so probably for the best, otherwise I'll be back where I started, more food than freezers.
Been watching the weather, and looks like Norma's in for a bit of a stiff breeze up in the wilds, so batten down the hatches and get the waterproofs out.
Lovely that Lara is paddling and having a bit of a life at long last, poor girl what a life she's had so far, but now all is in the past and she has a happy home with Casey.
Love the tilt and slide sunroofs Lynn, you can put them on tilt if its not a decent day, or slide the whole lot back when the sun's out. Got everything crossed that you get the car you like, eventually.
Nippy, I see that Devon isn't very sunny at present, seems strange as normally you are definitely in the best place in summer months. Did all 4 sausage get eaten by the way.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-08-2016, 09:58 PM
Didn't realise that you had been warned off the technology, Griff.
Does the Doc think it's the reason for your loss of sleep?
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >