Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2016, 06:22 AM

Morning dogsey daily 3rd August 2016

Well who am I going to clash with this morning. Hope you all have a great day doing what you want to do. I am supposed to be going to Chichester but the weather isn't looking great at the moment. Have finished my book. Fabulous. So bfn. Have fun in the sun, what sun?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2016, 06:41 AM
Good morning Brenda, just beat me to it. Doesn't look very nice out there. Expect there is more rain on the way.

Lynn, sorry you are not getting anywhere with finding a suitable car. I hope it wont be long before something comes along.

LG glad to hear you are winning the battle and hope you will reach your 20% target very soon.

Griff, hope you are feeling better this morning and Kota's back is improving.

Glad Zen is also getting there albeit slowly. Hope your back is improving too, but that depends on you letting it.

Nippy Jen did all four sausages go? She has a good appetite for a little one. lol.

Harvey, glad Lara enjoyed having another dip in the water, must be nice for her.

Norma hope all is well north of the border. Opticians for me on Thursday, I have noticed a bit of deterioration in my eyes lately so some new glasses will be welcome.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-08-2016, 06:48 AM
Good morning Brenda and all to come
Glad you enjoyed the book Brenda enjoy Chichester if the weather allows
Do hope all other Dogsey members are well and had a peaceful night certainly wasn't here (TW your predictions were spot on ) thunder and lightning the likes have not seen in a long time Blackpool illuminations didn't have a look in
Heavy rain and oppressive now
Wednesday day for visiting sis just hope the roads are not to bad
Wishing everyone well with what evey your all up to
All poorly human and doglet better soon
Take care stay safe
Catch up later today with the goings onxxxxxxxxxx
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-08-2016, 06:49 AM
Morning Moyra you snuck in
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2016, 06:53 AM
Morning Moyra. Weather looks to improve across the country. So Chichester here we go. Morning those that are waiting in the wings. bg!! You can tell I have been reading the play.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-08-2016, 06:54 AM
Morning brenda, Moyra and all who follow.

Loft went well thank you LG old broken extractor fan out new one being picked up today and installed. Heard no screaming so no Rolands in residence. It is summer though. Fingers crossed the poison that Beth put in their loft and there was lots of it by all accounts has done and will do the trick. We did a few months ago hear some scrabbling in the cavities then in our loft but it stopped pdq.
Good news about the scans and the lengthening of times between blood tests.
Harvey. Not a friend of Mr. Cameron as far as I am aware. You are right it does take up so much time looking for new cars as bad as when moving.
Some of these lorry drivers can be very pushy June, Gorden and I are very wary of them when travelling on the motorway or A14 to Essex.
Is Zen still improving and your back recovering ?
griff hope Kota is better today.

Shopping for me today after walking Dillon then washing so much of it at the moment. Plus trawling the internet for potential vehicles.

Enjoy your day everyone and hope all are well and our four legged friends.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2016, 06:56 AM
Lynn this is interesting
https://www.carwow.co.uk/best/best-cars-for-dogs-0219

http://www.carbuyer.co.uk/reviews/da...v/estate/video This one looks really good and the price is good to.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2016, 07:11 AM
I have found it at last: Tyto at the beach in lancing

Ms. M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-08-2016, 08:06 AM
Hello guys How's your day?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-08-2016, 09:16 AM
Backs a bit better than it was, have taken more pain killers than I normally would and feel a bit muzzy headed and sleepy by evening. I am being good, Moyra, and keeping it low key, hardly doing anything. Will get girls out and see how Zen is, she is so thin, her waist is tiny and her poo's are like bullets, hate seeing her like this She is full of herself and bouncy, but not liking what I've had to do to get her on track and hoping we turn the corner on all this very soon
Tyto is so funny with the seaweed, Brenda,mine would have been racing around with it, tug of war games, flinging it about and eating it the sea would have been paddled in and holes dug
Norma, hoping you survived and you get better weather, we all need some sunbathing and a nice colour instead of white
Lynn he probably didn't like being overtaken by a little old lady in an ancient 4x4, he was right on the edge of the lane pushing me towards the barrier, did it more than once as well
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »