View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Imana-Banana
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2014, 07:57 AM
Aww the flip flops give real perspective to the size of that bed either that or you have HUUUGE feet

Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2014, 08:03 AM
Originally Posted by Imana-Banana View Post
Aww the flip flops give real perspective to the size of that bed either that or you have HUUUGE feet

LOL! Size 39 plates of meat here (about five and a half?) It is really difficult sometimes to get a proper idea of just how small Bella is. She is smaller than all the cats.

Especially when she concertinas herself into a little blob to look pathetic! Manages to look like a little hippo or pig then! Standing up and stretched out a bit she doesn't look so porky.

(I still frequently call her porky or sausage tho!)
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2014, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Oh she does the sofa too but usually only when I've been on it and got up to leave the room - always come back to find her curled up where my bum had previously been! Does the same thing after I get out of bed in the morning. Quickly pinches my warm space - which is a bit much when I've only got up because she was making a display of wanting to go out!

It's a good job they make us laugh eh?
Rosie does that, as soon as we move, she will pinch our space, and she will pretend she wants to go out, just to nick the seat lol
She def makes me laugh
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2014, 04:31 PM
Wow what a wonderful day she had
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2014, 10:20 PM
Somehow these pictures have brought home to me just how dinky Bella is..........she is a huge dog inside a very tiny body isn't she

Sooooooo adorable. I just love her to bits.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2014, 11:38 PM
You can have her for two bob if she doesn't stop barking at the resident lizard. Wouldn't mind if she followed through and captured it for me. But no she just barks at it for ten mins and then retires back to her bed and GLARES!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2014, 09:06 PM
*fishes around in old cardboard box housing medals and things, and finds two bob then looks hopefully at Tang.

Shame you don't mean it!! And for all her desperate attempts to be indifferent, she would be devastated if you sold her for a mere two bob.

Be thankful that all she does is bark - scooping disembowelled frogs from the living room carpet is no fun, nor is despatching ones that have had limbs amputated
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2014, 09:22 PM
Nightmare Bitkin. I had a cat that used to bring frogs in but brought them in intact and wanted to chase them round. When I moved out of that house I found a few dried up dessicated frogs under furniture that hadn't been moved for years. Horrible.

Bella manages to pick up ladybirds and tiny beetles without harming them. Just brings them inside! Duh! At least the lizard eats stuff like that!

Haven't seen it this evening. Have had my door open all the time even open all night last night. Hope it does result in Lizzy leaving home and not in more lizzies coming to stay!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2