Our sister sites
Our sister sites
emma-rose
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-07-2009, 02:41 PM

Sorry.....just got to have a moan !!!

Hi All,

I am so mad I feel like I could burst so, rather than that, I thought I'd come on here and have a good moan..

Here goes,

We are lucky enough to have a large garden with a small lake. We have a friend who loves to go river fishing and often pops around to catch the tiddlers in our lake to use as bait. We have repeatedly asked him to call before he comes as it is not always convenient, not least of all because the dogs are often loose in the garden.

Anyway, I've just been out to the supermarket and low and behold have come back to find that once again he has let himself through to the back and busy strutting about like he owns the place. On top of this the dogs were in their outside run so have obviously been barking and going nuts and are now all practically collapsed because of the heat.

What is it with some people !!!!!!

There, that feels better. I'm off now to have a cup of tea.

Anyone else for a good moan !!??!!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Thats really rude of him!

Can I have a moan too?!

I got a letter off the DWP today, dated 13th July.
It says they need a new sick note from me, and they must receive it by 15th July, or they will stop my money.
Thats great, but the 15th was yesterday and I only got it today (16th), but also......I haven't even been 'accepted' for that particular benefit yet, nevermind received any money!!
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post

Can I have a moan too?!

It says they need a new sick note from me, and they must receive it by 15th July, or they will stop my money.
Thats great, but the 15th was yesterday and I only got it today (16th), but also......I haven't even been 'accepted' for that particular benefit yet, nevermind received any money!!
You have my sympathy! dealing with the benefits agency is a pain in the butt,as a Social Worker I don't know how much time I have wasted over the years on my clients behalf trying to get sense out of them regarding peoples benefits, and filling in endless forms, they really are hard work.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by emma-rose View Post
Hi All,

I am so mad I feel like I could burst so, rather than that, I thought I'd come on here and have a good moan..

Here goes,

We are lucky enough to have a large garden with a small lake. We have a friend who loves to go river fishing and often pops around to catch the tiddlers in our lake to use as bait. We have repeatedly asked him to call before he comes as it is not always convenient, not least of all because the dogs are often loose in the garden.

Anyway, I've just been out to the supermarket and low and behold have come back to find that once again he has let himself through to the back and busy strutting about like he owns the place. On top of this the dogs were in their outside run so have obviously been barking and going nuts and are now all practically collapsed because of the heat.

What is it with some people !!!!!!

There, that feels better. I'm off now to have a cup of tea.

Anyone else for a good moan !!??!!
Yea I'd be well pleased too, Not! Sounds like you need to bin him as a friend! you must live in a fab place though !
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post

Can I have a moan too?!

They used to do things like that to me too.

Thanks god I don't have to deal with them anymore.
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Have you any way of locking the access to that part of the garden so he'd have to ask first? It would really annoy me too.
emma-rose
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-07-2009, 06:50 AM
Originally Posted by Dale's mum View Post
Have you any way of locking the access to that part of the garden so he'd have to ask first? It would really annoy me too.
We live out in the countryside surrounded by fields of vines and don't have any fencing at all (just a smaller run area for the dogs) and at the end of the drive just a piece of chain hung across (which our friend seems happy to open as close as he likes).

Maybe I should just start turning up as his house and letting myself in !!!!!

Hevvur, I hope you get sorted your problem with the DWP, what a nightmare!!!