Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-02-2012, 05:59 PM
Well done hun!

So girlies what have you changed about your eating habits to help you loose the weight?

Mines gone from eating 2 or 3 take aways a week, lots of crisps, full fat fizzy drink, white bread and lots more not very good for you things, to now having NO take aways (till my birthday at the end of next month) lots of salad, brown bread, wholemeal pasta, salads and lots of fruit and water
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2012, 06:06 PM
I think the best change for me was changing my breakfast habits,to cereal skimmed milk with either Blueberries or chopped banana it really keeps me going till lunchtime
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-02-2012, 08:17 PM
WOOOHOOOOO!!!

Another 4lbs off tonight!!! Which brings me to the grand total of 1st 3lbs
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 06:19 AM
Brilliant
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 08:11 PM
What a great thread

I started following the Weight Watchers diet (at home with no meetings) on New Years Day, which makes my weigh-in day a Sunday morning (right before training...), and so far, I've lost 27lbs, so am very pleased thus far

You've all done really well sticking to the diets and losing some weight It's a great feeling isn't it
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by jesterjenn View Post
What a great thread

I started following the Weight Watchers diet (at home with no meetings) on New Years Day, which makes my weigh-in day a Sunday morning (right before training...), and so far, I've lost 27lbs, so am very pleased thus far

You've all done really well sticking to the diets and losing some weight It's a great feeling isn't it

Wow!! well done!! How much more have you got to go till your target?
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
Wow!! well done!! How much more have you got to go till your target?
I've not set myself a target (I didn't last time I dieted and ended up losing just over 4 stone lol). I'll just keep going until I feel happy with my shape really. I'm only 5 lbs away from what I was before I got pregnant, so we'll see what happens after that.

I've got a hard week coming as my parents are taking us out for a Birthday meal on Thurs, then on Sunday I'm having my birthday chinese take out (I've been good and not had pancakes today though ), but it'll be ok
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 09:00 PM
WTG Jesterjen ! i haven't the discipline o just go online and do it, i joined Weightwatchers 3 weeks ago and have lost 7.5lbs so far. I want to lose around 2 stone. I had a hysterectomy back in May and have put a lot on since then. I go to the weekly meetings.
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2012, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
WTG Jesterjen ! i haven't the discipline o just go online and do it, i joined Weightwatchers 3 weeks ago and have lost 7.5lbs so far. I want to lose around 2 stone. I had a hysterectomy back in May and have put a lot on since then. I go to the weekly meetings.
Thank you

See, I think that's where and why I do well on diets, as I have the discipline, and I'm a git for talking myself out of things that I want, so I'm my own critic lol.

Well done - 7.5 in 3 week is brill
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Another 1 1/2lbs for me....
Goodluck this week everyone
Page 10 of 14 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »