Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2006, 01:53 PM
dogs are dogs not horses. End of.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2006, 04:25 PM
i alw3ays remember my neighbours kid (horrible child) he sat on his dogs back and damaged the dog so badly she was in agony, she had to be pts, i remember her crying in pain, such a sweet dog. the child thought it was funny, and the parents didnt tell him off. sorry wasnt impressed about that at all.
havent seen the site and from what ive heard i wouldnt like it,
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum
i alw3ays remember my neighbours kid (horrible child) he sat on his dogs back and damaged the dog so badly she was in agony, she had to be pts, i remember her crying in pain, such a sweet dog. the child thought it was funny, and the parents didnt tell him off. sorry wasnt impressed about that at all.
That is awful that the parents let their child do this and it just goes to show how dangerous trying to ride a dog is ,that poor dog suffering and having to be PTS
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum
That's terrible. The poor dog, that is just cruel.

I know there are packs designed for dogs (eg huskies) to carry, say in the arctic etc. but I would hope that these are ergonomically designed - weight spread properly and low centre of gravity, not like a human body at all and not mobile like a child.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2006, 06:56 PM
to be honest I havent even viewed the site - and I wont it just adds more hits and moves it further up the internet.

Its wrong - a dog is not for riding regardless of how small child is - it must be painful and puts far too much strain on their skeleton.

what I would like to see is the creator of this site - get on your hands and knees and I will sit on top of you and ride around the room on top of you - then see how comfy it is - ..............................you absolute idiot............................................. ...........................
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
to be honest I havent even viewed the site - and I wont it just adds more hits and moves it further up the internet.

Its wrong - a dog is not for riding regardless of how small child is - it must be painful and puts far too much strain on their skeleton.

what I would like to see is the creator of this site - get on your hands and knees and I will sit on top of you and ride around the room on top of you - then see how comfy it is - ..............................you absolute idiot............................................. ...........................
Or maybe all of us take turns and then mock the person for giving 'horsey rides'?
Or how about putting a few Saint Bernards on this persons back? and maybe an Irish Wolfhound too for good measure?!?!?!?!
It is totally ridiculous subjecting dogs to being 'ridden' and totally stupid that its being publicised (sp) in a positive manner! And do NOT get me started onchildren learning from this sorta thing and thinkings its acceptable
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
Great idea!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Luke
Or maybe all of us take turns and then mock the person for giving 'horsey rides'?
Or how about putting a few Saint Bernards on this persons back? and maybe an Irish Wolfhound too for good measure?!?!?!?!
It is totally ridiculous subjecting dogs to being 'ridden' and totally stupid that its being publicised (sp) in a positive manner! And do NOT get me started onchildren learning from this sorta thing and thinkings its acceptable
Totally agree - what a think to teach children....

Hang your head in shame......
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2006, 08:56 AM
Have seen this site before it annoyed me then as it has done now, they are NOT taking their dogs well being into consideration, dogs are not designed to be ridden.

Mo
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2006, 08:58 AM
have you noticed the starter of this thread has not posted back ( 1 POST )
possible wind up
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »