Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2024, 06:54 AM

Easter Sunday 31st March 2024

Good Morning and Happy Easter to all of you. Over cast here so must go out before it rains which I think it will do soon. Hope you all have a good day and yep I to have not lot to say as most days just meld into one. But I did remember to change the time on various. Hope you all did.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2024, 08:57 AM
Good morning Brenda hop you have had good walk

Overcast here too and feels colder than yesterday as no sun.

Teazle walked now for a coffee. Paul, eldest, is treating us to lunch out so no cooking of me today

Take care everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2024, 09:28 AM
Enjoy Sue you deserve it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-03-2024, 10:20 AM
Morning brenda, Sue and all to follow.
The weather is not as warm and intermittently sunny today, have the rugs back in the washing machine after all 3 together rocked it across the kitchen when spinning.
So trying one at a time today.
Gorden is redoing the beading in the hall today that Brewster ripped up and the bits he chewed in his frustration at being kept indoors. Who could blame him as he was such a young puppy at the time.

I am glad not to be the only one who doesn't do communal showers and toilets.
I guess you have to try the tourer thing to realise it's not for you.
All being well with the car we will get a few trips away in it, but think from my point of view it will be the last trips away.
If we get another Bernese we will do the garden parties and go for the day or not at all, we never got into them so much with Ollie or Dillon.
So the tourer will not be needed.

brenda we remembered to put the clocks forward.
Sue what a lovely treat from your son, enjoy it you really do deserve it.
Kazz what a lovely day you had, I hope you enjoy today as much.
Chris Ted is getting on much better and who can blame him being a bit barky when the town and prom are busy.
He gets a little overwhelmed. I can relate to that hate the crowds especially now I'm getting older.
I used to love the disco scene, crowds, loud music etc., not anymore.
griff I hope you have a lovely Sunday.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2024, 01:04 PM
Hello all

Happy Easter Sunday.

Hope everyone enjoys there day and Sue enjoy your lunch.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2024, 09:42 PM
Good evening all

It was quite a nice morning here. Hazy sunshine, but a bit colder with the easterly wind. Worst wind direction for us.

We went out at our normal time but I think the clocks going forward put most off for being out early so it was a bit quieter than yesterday. Hopefully, we will lose the majority of visitors tomorrow

Ted is a little cuddle bucket for 99% of the time. The other 1% is still a work in progress.