View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2016, 09:30 PM
Ahhh, now it is synthetic it isn't as good as the old harsh stuff, battery acid or paint stripper is a winner lol.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2016, 10:01 PM
Well if it ever comes to it I'll remember those words of advice
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-06-2016, 11:01 PM
Evening all
How lovely - just popped on for a catch up only to find we are having a seminar on vehicular vandalism, just the thing for a spot of late night entertainment.
Sounds as if coughing, itching and bad backs are the order of the day - none of which are either desirable or good! Hope all 4 & 2 legged members are soon fit and well soon.
Spent most of yesterday cutting silage for a neighbour then working it and round baleing today. Consequently am a bit tired.
Tomorrow I've got a visit from my Doc and some steroid injections in both knees, bit of a nuisance as it leaves you a touch sore, but, it is very necessary if I want to keep moving about. It's either that or teach the lurchers to pull a bath chair! lol ! I'd be in for a right old ride if a hare got up in front of them - think I'd need a safety helmet!
Thats all from me - goodnight all will see you tomorrow as I will be on kennel rest following the jabs and won't have much else to do!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2016, 11:13 PM
Ouch LG had one of those in my shoulder once, I am not brave enough to have another one. You deserve a medal.
Well you do see life on here if you stick around long enough
Off to have a read and then lights out as got Katherine here for 11, then a friend coming over to cut Keshis nails as they are all of a sudden grown very long and don't like the look of them. Never had to cut my dogs claws in my life, checked everyone else's and they are fine, I always make sure they get road work as well as running on grass and its worked fine till now. Can't work out why and on!y Keshi. Anyway she will do them and supervise me doing them in case it's ongoing with her.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3