Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2010, 06:02 PM

Pupoose! New dog carrier

Pupoose! New dog carrier lets the avid shopper take that little dog along - risk free

You need to go to the shops in a hurry, but you have a little dog who can't come into the store with you and you don't want to tie him up outside.

Scenario two: you have a tiny dog who hates crowds and gets crushed beneath people's feet on public transport. If you lift him up, you can't hold on to the rail. What to do?

This was the daily dilemma facing New Yorker Meena Mansharamani, owner of an eight-year-old Shih Tzu called Luke, before she developed the Pup To Go dog carrier.

It's a papoose you strap to your front much like an outward-facing baby-carrier.

But this papoose has four paw holes and a space for a tail. Pup To Go is, obviously, ridiculous - but it's also supremely cute.

As long as your four-legged friend weighs less than 25lb, he or she can be strapped to your front like a hairy toddler, leaving both your hands free to carry shopping or shield your face from all the bemused stares you'll doubtless be on the receiving end of.

I'd also imagine it would be good if your dog was old and wasn't able to walk very far.

It's available in a range of sizes and is machine washable.

Dogs apparently 'love it' - although I imagine it very much depends if your dog enjoys being 5ft up in the air strapped to a human.

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz0dpwRC4Kq
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2010, 06:05 PM
OMG are you joking??
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Awwwww You mean I can't get one for Cruiser???
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2010, 06:29 PM
There are similar things to enable you to take your dog on a Motor Bike
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2010, 06:51 PM
I have two dogs...... good job I have an ample chest so there's room for two!