Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2024, 08:24 AM

Friday 12th April.

Good morning everyone

Lovely morning here. Towels and a coat washed and blowing nicely, Teazle walked and veg for lunch done. Housework today and take Maria and Sarah to drama club this afternoon. Off to a friend's this evening for a good chat.

Take care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-04-2024, 10:49 AM
Morning Sue (just) and all to follow.
Lovely day here to except it is a little blowy.
Car picked up although the light is flashing telling me the 4 wheel is locked it drives without grabbing when breaking which is a luxury and he has ordered the part (sensor) and when it arrives the car will go back and he will fix while we wait.
He feels reasonably confident that it won't have damaged the rear differential so fingers crossed.
Hopefully by the end of next week it will all be running great.
He said it will be fine to drive it to Essex as it is if I wanted.
We are waiting for someone to give us a quote for the window mechanism which has broken, then off to do some shopping.

Sue have a lovely evening with your friend.
griff I hope your legs are feeling better today.
brenda I hope you have enjoyed a lovely walk today.
Chris I hope you have enjoyed a nice breakfast out.
Kazz I hope you have a lovely day.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2024, 12:34 PM
Good afternoon all

Gorgeous morning. Just my kind of weather. Sunshine, but neither hot nor cold so neither shivering nor worried about Ted with the heat

Washing and drying to be done this afternoon, but it will be in the washing machine, into the dryer and then put away. I changed the beds yesterday so that is in the washer at the moment.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2024, 01:27 PM
Um thought I'd posted where is it? Um I did have a lovely long walk early this morning and a short one after lunchtime. Oh well high everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2024, 08:19 PM
Evening all
Sue, busy as usual!!
Lynn, pleased it just seems to be the switch, that's great news
Hope you had good weather for your walks
Rash still spreading, I think it's folliculitis....that will require antibiotics, seeing the Dr next week so hopefully get something sorted. Blood test Tuesday and I am just praying they get a vein