Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 07:21 PM

Difference between Humans and Animals

Just been watching television about an old Tiger at a zoo on the Isle of wight and I was thinking about how beautiful she is even though she is very elderly. In fact all animals seem to age beautifully, they never look saggy, old and grey like us humans. Wouldn`t it be nice if we didnt go horribly wrinkly and grey, unlike our animal friends.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 07:31 PM
I'm watching that too! Loving the tug of war with her - 6 people and she still wins!

Re the age thing, you speak for yourself Katie!!!! No, I agree it would be nice if we could bottle whatever animals have to keep up their appearances in their old age wouldn't it! I'm hoping these scientists might come up with something for me before it's too late
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I'm watching that too! Loving the tug of war with her - 6 people and she still wins!

Re the age thing, you speak for yourself Katie!!!! No, I agree it would be nice if we could bottle whatever animals have to keep up their appearances in their old age wouldn't it! I'm hoping these scientists might come up with something for me before it's too late
perhaps a furry body would help hide all the hanging bits lol
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by Katiecoos View Post
perhaps a furry body would help hide all the hanging bits lol
I had to laugh at that as looked after an elderly lady who went a bit like a gorilla... erm down below lol.

Would also like to add that those who's bodies never saw sun have beautiful porcelain skin, almost wrinkle free, and those who saw a bit of sunshine are the wrinkly ones.... so it is true what they say about the damage sun does.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Why, I do believe I have a painting in the loft that ages for me - if only
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Why, I do believe I have a painting in the loft that ages for me - if only
LOL I have Darren to age for me, he says I am the cause of every single grey hair!