View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ruthshaw9
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-12-2009, 07:44 PM
I would love to see what my dogs make of a sheeps head. Is that weird of me? Do they come skinned or do they still have the wool on? Is the brain still in? Is it too much for one meal? My Dal is very greedy so I wonder if I would have to take it away from her and give it back later so that she doesn't eat herself sick. Sorry for all the questions. I hope someone can help.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Bought a few packs from LKA today. Livvy pup devoured it in seconds, looks really good quality.
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the link, I am going to try a breeders pack after Christmas. My boys are sooooo bored with kibble but I can't afford to give up that much freezer space until the party season is over. I let you know what it's like..
cornishmals
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-12-2009, 01:21 PM

I had a long chat with the founder of the company at the L.K.A on Sunday and it was really refreshing to see an alternative trade stand to the run of the mill food companies.He is a really passionate guy who developed the bussiness concept when his own pet dog developed food intolerances.The product is well packaged (non of that drippy blood you get from other BARF suppliers and contains flax oil,omega 3 and brewers yeast.With the veggie and fruit packs its an ideal product for the novice BARFER or if you only have 1 or 2 dogs.With my 7 it would be too expensive.However I did try my pupster on the chicken and he throughly enjoyed it.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Bought a few packs from LKA today. Livvy pup devoured it in seconds, looks really good quality.
Hi Dawn can I ask what the poo was like afterwards
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Hi Dawn can I ask what the poo was like afterwards
It was hard and small Mini. Much harder than on other food.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
It was hard and small Mini. Much harder than on other food.
thank you Dawn, I will consider it
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2009, 08:38 PM
I tried a pack of this (bought from their stand at DD) after it was recommended by a friend who's English Bull Terrier is thriving on it. Have to say I agree that it looks good and the dogs loved it but it is a bit pricey. So I think it would be excellent for a dog with allergies or food intolerance.

Like Maxine I'm going to try a larger order when I have more room in the freezer!

J.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2