Our sister sites
Our sister sites
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-02-2011, 09:23 PM

Help

This is probably a real long shot but I wouldn't ask if I wasn't desperate
I've been splitting up with my long term partner and its now finalised I'm in a bnb for the night with the dogs its just eatenn half my money I'm left with 45 in ny pocket
Sheeven said take teddy wich was her dog cause she couldn't be botherd with him
The question I'm about to ask is there any one in the norfolk area that has a spare room or possibly even a shed I can stay in for a few days untill I have everything sorted
I know this is a. Bit rude but I'm absolutly desperate she wouldn't even let me stay untill I found somewhere
I promice I wouldn't be a burden I will hardly be noticed if any one can help please email me on
Hammerhead-designs@hotmail.co.uk

Steve
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 09:34 PM
Oh dear, so sorry to hear this, my heart goes out to you and your dogs xxx
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-02-2011, 09:38 PM
good luck mate.
i feel for you

im nowhere near norfolk. sorry.
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-02-2011, 09:38 PM
Thanks I am lost have nothing feel like saying this is it what's the point
Can't go on like this I've no familly here or in uk and no friends that can help either just want to go to sleep and ne
ver wake up
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Anywhere at this point a cardboard box is even appeling at the min
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by steve78 View Post
Thanks I am lost have nothing feel like saying this is it what's the point
Can't go on like this I've no familly here or in uk and no friends that can help either just want to go to sleep and ne
ver wake up
Don't say those things, this is a dark patch, your life will look up and in time when you're happy again you'll look bak in desbelief that you said such things, I promise you. AND your dogs need you fella, their life depends on you!

I'm sorry that your partner has thrown you out, why won't she help??!!! People can be so cruel.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 09:46 PM
This is probably a real long shot but I wouldn't ask if I wasn't desperate
I've been splitting up with my long term partner and its now finalised I'm in a bnb for the night with the dogs its just eatenn half my money I'm left with 45 in ny pocket
Sheeven said take teddy wich was her dog cause she couldn't be botherd with him
The question I'm about to ask is there any one in the norfolk area that has a spare room or possibly even a shed I can stay in for a few days untill I have everything sorted
I know this is a. Bit rude but I'm absolutly desperate she wouldn't even let me stay untill I found somewhere
I promice I wouldn't be a burden I will hardly be noticed if any one can help please email me on
Hammerhead-designs@hotmail.co.uk

Steve
Where abouts in Norfolk are you? (I know a few people there)....would be a long shot...but might be able to put you in touch with someone
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-02-2011, 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
Don't say those things, this is a dark patch, your life will look up and in time when you're happy again you'll look bak in desbelief that you said such things, I promise you. AND your dogs need you fella, their life depends on you!

I'm sorry that your partner has thrown you out, why won't she help??!!! People can be so cruel.

She won't let me stay unill I found somewhere cause she don't want the kids to be upset
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Also, you can go to your local job centre tomorrow and apply for a crisis loan (you dont have to be receiving benefits to get these) they should be able to help a little to pay for emergency accom for a few days at least.

Do you have any rights over the house you shared? was it rented/mortgage in both names? If so i would be inclined to go back and sit it out.
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2011, 09:59 PM
She won't let me stay unill I found somewhere cause she don't want the kids to be upset
And the kids would be happier if they knew you were on the verge of being homeless? and with their dogs too?

Sorry but i would just move back in on the sofa and tell he you need more time.
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »