Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2010, 08:20 AM

Happy 19th Birthday to the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991

Congratulations on your failure to protect the public, your failure to protect innocent dogs, your waste of millions of pounds of tax payers money and destruction of peoples faith in the Government and the Authorities. Thats quite a record. Happy birthday and see you next year.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2010, 09:38 AM
I'm in total agreement with this post........

Waste of time - a complete failure.....
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2010, 09:40 AM
Lets hope we don't see it next year. I won't hold my breath but I can hope.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Happy birthday DDA, use today to get yourself wasted, mind you thats too late, you have already wasted lives, time, money, you have broken hearts, you have failed to protect anyone, you have caused suffering, you are blind to the real problems facing dogs. You have helped create more status symbols, you have made it so that dogs are not safe, loving pets can be taken away, you judge by looks, you don't see whats inside, you don't want to, a dog can be dangerous by looks can't it?

So happy birthday DDA, hope you have a good one, party like its your last, and maybe one day you will have a last birthday, maybe one day it will be soon, who knows, but I can tell you what I would love.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2010, 01:58 PM
Happy Birthday you waste of space. I hope its your last and a new, sensible fella comes along to replace you!