Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2016, 07:10 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, March 26

Good Morning everyone,

Well I hope Eileen and Connor have a good time in Liverpool.

June, if only all breeders were as careful as you when making a mating.

Hope Mr Fritz is going to be ok and that you Norma are feeling better too. You've been having a hard time of things lately, take care.

Griff, hope you are none the worse for wear from your couple of pints and am pleased for your friend after losing a lot of weight getting pregnant, wonderful news for her.

Don't know what sort of weather we are likely to get today it is certainly not so cold. Must get Amber out in a minute.
Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2016, 08:22 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow,
It's quite grey here but I'm very glad that I'm not back at work till Monday
I hope Eileen and Connor have a fab time in Liverpool, brilliant city
Griff bet the beers went down nicely
Have a great day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2016, 08:28 AM
Morning Moyra, Mandy and all who follow.

Weather a bit dull here today. Off to Essex after walking Dillon, stopping at tracey's first with easter eggs and boys fishing gear she hopes to take them fishing one day in the holidays. Then pick Mark and Joel up give them their eggs and pop out for lunch.

Hope Eileen and Connor have a lovely time in Liverpool they deserve it. Hoping everyone else has a good day and all our four legged friends too.
Bobble
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-03-2016, 08:50 AM
Hi regular peeps!

I just wanted to drop by and say the weather in Somerset is dreadful, a bit wet first thing when my week bladdered oldie got me up, just getting worse with heavy rain and blustery winds. Cold enough too! Other dog has no intention of going anywhere if she can help it! Hopefully the old saying will come true and it'll brighten up later and we can get a serious walk in!

Wishing you all a happy Easter

I often read the daily a few days late - too late to join in and I hope you don't mind my message today?
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2016, 09:06 AM
Hi Bobble, hope the weather picks up so you get your walk, of course we don't mind
Lynn hope you have a fab day too
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2016, 09:07 AM
Good morning all.
Nice to see you Bobble, I think it is fair to say everyone is welcome here the more the merrier, although it helps if you are totally crazy. Especially in the evenings, that is when it all kicks off
The Devonshire weather is atrocious. Nearly gale force winds and only light rain at the mo but I think it will get worse.
I would like some special Dogsey vibes today, my youngest Gdaughter is sitting her driving theory test. I hope it all goes well for my little dumb blonde
Hope everyone is well, sorry I haven't been around much, sometimes life just gets in the way.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-03-2016, 09:23 AM
Good morning Moyra and all to come
Hope you get a dry walk with Amber Moyra it's been raining hard since 3 30 here don't know why i'v got wobbly legs and have broken out in cold sores now think my system must be a bit flat
Griff congrats to the new mom to be how's the head?
TW don't get me started on health testing personally I think we've gone back 40/50 years for some it's all just about the £££££ (not insinuating all breeders are tared with the same brush )
Lynn hope thinks have settled down and George has fully recovered how's Dillon these days
Mandy hope the stronger painkillers gave you some relief
Losos how's Caseys leg there's days give him a big hug from us here commented at the vets yesterday did they do B&B as never seemed to be away from the place lol
Brenda Nippy LG hope your all doing ok
1c dog how's the weather in Fife ?
Sue hope you have a leisurely day for you that is lol
Just the same old same old today oh going to start packing YES it does take him that long away Wednesday till Monday so it'll be just me and the muppets
Worked out why the bumblesnout came in limping on a back leg this morning the little gits been swinging on the peg bag on the washing whirligig picked the wrong name for her should have been Mischief lol
Hope everyone has a great day xxx
Take care stay safe
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2016, 10:18 AM
Hi Norma, hoping Fritz is OK this morning, LOL Bumblesnout, it can only get better - the alternative is too scary to think about.
You must be so stressed with all the goings on, no wonder you're body is rebelling.
There is NO rain here this morning, forecast was horrendous and was going to batten down the hatches.Very Upset, Sean Bean doesn't seem to have made it back from the last episode of Sharpe my afternoon is in total disarray
Giving it another hour and will get girls out if it stays like this, looks threatening, but nothing actually happening.
Have a nice day Lynn, and hope the right fishing rods were found
Pleased you're OK Nippy, was getting a bit concerned, hoping you are feeling better in yourself now. Good Luck for the theory test to your little dumb blonde
You'll be nice and rested not having to work the weekend, Mandy
Bobble, Somerset is usually the nicest place to be in the summertime as well, hoping you get some of that beautiful weather you normally have very soon. Sounds like you've got what was forecast for us
Moyra, is it dry where you are, or are you getting drenched as well.
Wonder how Brenda is, doubt there'll be training today with it being a Bank Holiday
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2016, 10:19 AM
Oh dear Elisha failed her theory by just 1 mark.
Never mind, better luck next time
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2016, 10:22 AM
She did really well then, lots of people fail by loads, I bet you she passes next time and by a lot.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »