Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2016, 07:52 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, March 19

Good Morning everyone,

What a lovely surprise to see Eileen and the babies, my how they have grown. I hope you have a lovely break in Liverpool Eileen and you get some well earned rest.

Bit worried we still have seen LG, know he has a lot on with it being Spring on the Estate but do hope he is not overdoing things and is keeping well.

Harvey, hope you too are feeling better today. I think after I have walked Amber in a wee while I will take myself back to bed for a bit. The trouble with going to bed early you sleep early and then lay awake half the night, if not up to the bathroom and back all the time.

Steve has just left for work, glad to see him go!

Lynn, hope you have a better day today and you too Mandy. I am ensuring that Amber gets her wire brush through her coat everyday, thankfully being shorthaired it is easy to see if there is anything there that shouldn't be. She has been done with the Advantage anyway so hope that is enough.
Maybe next month I will do her with frontline for a change and do it alternate months.

Griff, hope Dex is ok today and you and your mum too.
Norma and 1cd hope you two north of the border are all ok.
Jenny and Brian and of course Brenda too and Sue and Barry hope you are all ok.

Have a good day all, take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless. xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-03-2016, 08:18 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Weather looking a bit undecided here today. Hoping it stays dry so we can cement the new wooden arch in then my clematis etc., can go back up instead of laying on the garden.

Eileen the babies are looking beautiful.
griff poor mum but in the long run I think the move will be for the best. Especially for health reasons.
Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2016, 08:38 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Good you will have a quiet day Moyra and will be able to do as you wish.

Hope the weather stays dry for your Lynn.

Nice to see you pop in Eileen. My the babies have grown,nearly 3 months now aren't they My latest grandchild likes to be in a sitting position so she doesn't miss a thing the other two are up too Gentle hugs to your mum and pleased she is doing well. You deserve the well earned rest you have planned.

Sorry your mum was upset at leaving Griff but it is for the best health wise. Hope she enjoys her time on Monday and then two weeks holiday.

Hope all tow and four legged who are under the weather are soon feeling better.

Was about to take Teazle out but it started to rain so will wait until that stops.

Have a god day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-03-2016, 09:56 AM
Dry and cold here this morning, quick clear up outside then back in for my own brekkies. Will get girls out on the Country Park in an hour or so, then I have yet another date with Sean Bean at 1.50pm, so thats my afternoon taken care of.
I'm doing bits and pieces in the garden as I go along, will definitely need what was the grass returfing, so I'll get the pots emptied out and put them on the current mud patch and then get the decking propped up ready to paint along with my little fences around the borders which stops the girls helping dig the plants up That takes me to next week, still a dry week forecast here, although they're hinting on some showers here and there.
The archway I treated myself to a couple of years ago was cemented in this time, Lynn, and its withstood everything the weather could throw at it this winter. Have a nice weekend in the garden Lynn.
Moyra, keep yourself wrapped up in this bitter wind. Have you spoken to Colin yet about Blue's house.
Sue, how strange you have rain, its usually everybody else BUT you
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-03-2016, 11:06 AM
Bonjour peeps. Don't worry Moyra - I'm not overdoing it - just the reverse in fact. Once accounts etc were finished I took off with the Mem and dogs to Wales for four days, returning yesterday as I have a meeting this lunchtime. Very different that mobile home experience, but very relaxing and the dogs loved having a huge new area to discover. Today is rugby for me after my meeting, three matches in quick succession ending with England's Grand Slam decider in France, tonight.
Have done a huge catch up and pleased to see that everyone is behaving theirselves (just) and no calamities of a huge magnitude have occured.
Hope all are well, both two and four legged and that the weather wherever you are is as nice as it has been for me recently. Take care all, bye fer now. G.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2016, 12:23 PM
Afternoon all
Lacey, lovely lovely piccie of the babies...mum says thank you so much...they are getting big now. Have a great time in liverpool, mum and dad loved it there
LG, glad to see you are alive and kicking..i thought you were up to your armpits in receipts or something Lol So, you have trialled the mobile home then...near enough for the mem to see the family but far enough so you don't have a close encounter Lol
Moyra, i hope you have had a good walk and manage to get some rest if that's what you decide to do
TW, my, my, my, your date has come round very quickly...surely that is never a week gone already?? well...say hi to Sean for me Lol
Sue, hope you managed to get out before the rain came down
Lynn, enjoy the gardening...fingers crossed it is warm and dry for you
today i will walk the dogs and then............nothing!! how unusual for me. Had my blood form come through from the hospital and i am not sure what one of the tests means...it say "clinic only...glucose" they have sent it before and i asked did i have to fast and book in for the drink thing but nobody could tell me
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2016, 12:41 PM
Afternoon
Gorgeous day here,just heading out for lunch.Hope everyone is ok,See ya later xxx
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-03-2016, 01:25 PM
Lovely sunny day again today after a couple of miserable days. Must bath Sammy today as he's absolutely stinking, he's the smelliest dog I've ever had but think this time it was down to giving him cooked chicken as treats. Slowly learning what makes him stink

Moira hope you have an enjoyable day. Eileen those granddaughters of yours are fantastically gorgeous, oooh I just want to cuddle them lol. Griff sorry your mum was so sad to leave her workmates but she must be glad to get away from 'the b*tch' haha Sue no doubt you will be busy as usual today, you put me to shame. TW take care of your back while doing all the gardening chores. LG glad you got your accounts finished. I had a bit of a panic when I couldn't find mine lol luckily they have now turned up.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2016, 01:45 PM
LG, so glad you treated yourself to an away day for a few days I am sure the mem enjoyed having you with her for a few days in wales. I am happy have got some mince on for some cottage pies. At least if I get them done, I do not have to speak to him, just leave his in the micro for reheating. I currently watching the formula one on channel four and hope to get the cottage pies finished before he comes home. No word from Colin, but I know he is busy and I hate to chase him. Blue is back indoors but keeping the batteries charged. Got myself a black eye from trying to pick his ramp up which had blown over outside, it flick back at me and hit me in the face. But no problems. I shall be careful of that in future.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2016, 02:16 PM
Hi Peeps, Been to training and now back catching up. Moyra these inanimate objects do catch us out. I dropped one of Tytos bones yesterday and it bounced and hit me on the leg. Boy is it sore. But the bruise has very nearly gone. Hope all is well with everyone. Lovely babies Eileen. Must away and take Tyto out for his extra walk and then settle with a coffee and watch this film called Max. bfn
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »