View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-01-2015, 12:34 AM
Goodnight everyone - dogs out and bath for me. Good luck tomorrow. G.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2015, 12:37 AM
Nite all, lights out for me. Hope Sarah is better in the morning
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2015, 02:11 AM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Acute Pyelonephritis is on her form.GRIFF,OH had Kidney stones,I remember it clearly Never seen anyone in that much pain before My first thought with Sarah was Kidney stone but they ruled that out
LG,could well be that the Ab's just need one more day,really hope so.I think they should have kept her in another few days.
Ah, hope she is okay. Sounds like an awful lot of pain. Hospitals need to clear beds, so as soon as they are sure you won't die, you're out. I was let out with a blood hemoglobin of only 7, my mom was furious and said the same thing you're saying. Moms do worry too much. You guys are in my thoughts, hope she will be okay.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2015, 03:02 AM
Lacey, wishing you and Sarah good luck and hope the tablets begin to work
Mandy, i hope lauryn feels better too and tell the school she isn,t doing anything...no getting change or carrying stuff. My school insisted i get a letter off my consultant which we did...then decided they knew best about how quick my recovery should be, i told my consultant they made me do pe, he went mad a phoned the pe teacher and demanded to know when they got their medical degree...obviously the answer was never and he basically told them in that case he would decide what was best for his patient lol..didn't do pe from year 7 to the day i left despite them trying to force me so they could give me a grade for my GCSE
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9