Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2014, 05:00 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Monday).

Morning everyone early day today Gorden needs to be away by 6.30. His new students are starting today so he needs to be there to greet them and settle them in.
It will be a long day here today.

Hope everyone and all doglets are well.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2014, 06:24 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone

Had a wonderful week-end, we went out for lunch on Saturday to a steakhouse down in the old town, then spent the whole afternoon down there, pretending to be tourists, even went to the ice cream parlour and the sealife centre, it was a fantastic afternoon. We did this as it was my unofficial birthday cos that's on Thursday and Dave won't be here, I will be all on my own, but I don't care now.

Yesterday whilst walking Zena in the woods, we had an altercation with a young girl with two boxers on a coupler. OMG, they dragged her over to Zena, she couldn't hold them, and they attacked her, Dave had to kick one of them in the head to stop the attack, whilst I also grabbed her lead which he was holding to pull her back cos she was going back at them big time. Stupid, stupid woman, she apologised and Dave told her she needed to sort those 2 out If I had been on my own, then Zena would be dead by now. It's shocking, let alone traumatic, and I'm dreading going into my woods this morning in case I see her cos I shall have to leg it and fast!

Always someone isn't there!!!

Hey ho, that's all my news, bit I didn't come on the puter all week-end, but now that Dave's back at work I've pinched his lappy again so come come on here.

Enjoy your Monday everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2014, 06:31 AM
Morning Helena glad you had a lovely birthday weekend.
at the altercation is Zena ok and are you ?
Thank god Dave was with you imagine the damage to Zena yourself and that still healing hand. Honestly some people do not possess the brains they are born with.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2014, 07:05 AM
Well here I am, still with broadband but still without phone BT will be sorry they ever came across me soon.
Lynn I hope Gorden has a good day and that the day passes quickly for you.
Helena what a dreadful experience for you yesterday. Lordy I hope you don't meet them again today.
Well the Gerrrrmans are still in bed. I shall soon be cooking the full English and then I think they plan a walk around town .
It's an absolutely fabulous day so lets hope it continues.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2014, 07:07 AM
Morning all

Lynn, hope Gorden has a good day with his new students.

Helena, the woman shouldn't have two boxers, they are big strong solid dogs, anyone would struggle to prevent them moving when they are determined to move!

Hopefully everyone else is well. I'm off to work today, tonight is sorting out some stuff in the house because I figure if I want to be an officer I have to sort out my personal life too, and de-cluttering is a big thing. I hate that my house has so much rubbish we don't need. So getting lots of stuff sorted out tonight.

Taking Davie to the gym too, we were going to be doing Pipes and Drums but we can't cause the ladies teaching have been dealing with the Highland Tattoo over the last couple of weeks and are exhausted. So next Monday instead.

Anyhoo, best go get sorted. See you later on folks.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2014, 07:13 AM
Morning Nippy Jen wouldn't want to be in BT's shoes when you catch up with them. From the bad experience we had with them when we moved I can quite safely say they really do not care. They have the monopoly on the phone lines so even of you threaten to move the line is still owned by BT. Other companies you might apply too still have to wait on them. They have us by the short and curly's.
Weather lovely here but chilly fingers crossed it stays nice while you have visitors.
Morning Lorraine well done on the decision to apply for becoming an officer. Good luck with the de-cluttering.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2014, 07:20 AM
Lynn this is just the point I was making to my daughter last night. Doesn't matter who I was getting my broadband from, it doesn't alter the fact that it is BTs line and so they have to sort that out
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-09-2014, 07:25 AM
Morning All,

Hope Gorden got away safely Lynn, as you say, it'll be quiet now for you.

Glad you had a partly nice weekend Helena, how is Zena now?
What a stoopid woman. Another birthday in our midst this week!

Are your Germans up yet Nippy Jen? I can almost smell that brekkie!

Good luck with the de cluttering Lore. I wish I could do the same with some of our stuff!

Off to get some prezzies for Poppy in a bit - more clutter.
Beautiful morning here.
Enjoy your Monday.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2014, 07:35 AM
Good morning everyone,

Helena, that was scarey with the Boxers, don't blame you for being worried. When I had Chloe she was attacked by two boxers one day that weren't on a lead. I had to fight them off with my crutches.

Lynn, that is a long day for you with Gorden going so early.

Nippy Jen, don't blame you being cross with BT. I moan about Virgin being so expensive, but I must admit they are pretty reliable.

Lore, wish you luck with your move to become an officer, I hope it works out for you.

Lovely bright morning here and it looks like it is going to be a lovely day. Have a lovely day all, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2014, 07:35 AM
Morning FL. I love doggy present shopping. Enjoy.
Yep Nippy Jen they have control and nothing we can do about it unfortunately not even voting with our feet. Maddening.
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »