Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2013, 07:10 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Monday).

Morning everyone. It feels colder out there today and Dillon's paws aren't as muddy as I was expecting after his first visit to the garden of the day it chucked it down with rain last night so the ground must have a slight frost.
I would of been up earlier after going to the bathroom but Dillon who was laying on the landing decided we needed to go back to bed for cuddles. Who can resist that offer.

Today it will be walking the beast some housework and waiting for his weave poles over the next day or two to be delivered his clicker and clicker book. I also have to get over to Dunelms this week as our ceiling light is in. Maybe not today though.

Lorraine I am sure the snow is very pretty even prettier in Scotland. The further away for me the better.

I hope everyone and pets are well today.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2013, 07:25 AM
Morning Lynne, Morning all,

Hopefully we are all well this morning.

It's blooming cold here, the snow we have had has frozen so I can see me going out early to defrost the car. There's not much snow though thankfully.

I have my English lesson today, so going to have to have a quick lunch today. Tonight I have the sports night with the ATC, so that should be fun.

Ah well, time to get moving. See you all later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2013, 07:27 AM
Morning Lorraine mind the roads aren't too slippery when driving.
Another busy day for you then.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2013, 07:31 AM
Morning Lynn, Lore and fellow members,

Firstly Lynn I think you'll find today is Tuesday and not Monday Chilly but barely a frost last night. Us down south are positively warm compared to up north Lore I love snow ... but only for a day or so and then it becomes tedious. I bet it looks beautiful though Not sure what I'm doing today but may go and trawl the shops for an outfit for a wedding at the beginning of December. The usual housework etc too.

I hope you all have a lovely day and any poorly people or dogs are feeling better.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2013, 07:37 AM
Morning Jenny oh yes of course it is.
That's what comes of living on your own for 4 days.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2013, 07:49 AM
Morning

It's bright and frosty this morning. Loki will love that when we get out. We are very steamed up though - my mum and dad lent me their dehumidifier so I hope the windows will clear soon. The humidity is 67% at the moment.

Michael woke up crying at 2.30 am so I had him with me last night, plus his razor-sharp toenails! Is it possible to have even less sleep than I normally do, I wonder? If I close my eyes I will .

Breakfasts done and just about to do packed lunches, then a walk - that should clear my head!

Have a great day everyone - stay warm!
x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2013, 07:53 AM
Morning Linda. You need a weekend away on your own to catchup on some sleep.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2013, 08:32 AM
I guessed that like me - you don't know what day of the week it is half the time lol! (Shame we can't edit our own titles isn't it?)

Morning all,

Walked down to see the old man and Bruno this morning. I set off with light chino type trousers a vest top and a holey cardi thingie on as it was cooler. By the time we got there the sun was out in all its glory and I was blimmin' sweltering! Glad I took a cold drink with me.

The two sharpeis (one of which doesn't like Bella) started heading down the path towards us as I was sat on the wall with the old man. I started to call Bella to get her lead on and tried to explain 'No like Bella!' When he mustered enough English to tell me that Bruno doesn't like them lol!

When they got close enough (about 100yrds away at least) to see Bruno they about turned and headed back where they came from with them! Yay go Bruno! (they never bluddy do that when they see just me and Bella even though they know one of theirs 'goes' for her).

Bruno is so big that if he just sniffs Bella he sort of knocks her sideways! She sat on the wall with me as she usually does if I sit down and I was worried Bruno might nose her into the waterway! Old man was quite chatty today managed to tell me his dog doesn't like black people and he doesn't know why. That he went to America to his daughter in 1977 (so I guessed right he was a refugee from 74) and worked washing dishes for 60 hrs a week for $110 and paid $60 for a dog for his daughter. (I think this was to demonstrate how much he likes dogs!)

It's another bluddy public holiday here - they are burying some long gone President of Cyprus who lived to be about 94. I heard the drums early this morning so I guess there will be some marching bands and all that - and religious programmes and sad music on telly on the Greek channels all day!

I am sat wearing not much at all - trying to decide whether to throw myself out in that sunshine for an hour before starting any work or do it the other way round. Work first methinks as when it's this warm and sunny lying about in it doesn't exactly fire me up to work!

Someone has put this job lot on sale on my local Cyp forum for just €40! A lot of it still new and boxed. Twit didn't put a contact number or 'where' in Lca it is. Lca is a BIG place. I've left a message to say I'll have it - cash waiting and can collect today. Fingers crossed as there are quite a few bits there I would use for myself or the other flats and the rest I will take to the Brit Heart Foundation Charity shop for them to sell.

Over 60 items, many new, boxed, packaged! Fingers crossed for me pls!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2013, 08:48 AM
L.S. - Oh no not another disturbed night Can you try and have a quick nap after walking Loki ... I hope so.
Tang - Another public holiday ... no wonder Cyprus is in such a dire financial situation You mentioning just having
Bruno visible was enough for those dogs to turn tail. I felt like that when I was walked with Helena and Zena. Any dog would have hopefully thought twice before having a go. Good choice Pat ... get your work done first then the sun is all yours

There is a helluva lot of stuff for 40 euros! I hope you hear back from them.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2013, 08:51 AM

We have snow!!
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »