Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Boxacrazy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-11-2009, 07:40 PM

Animal Health Trust -Canine Cancers -help needed

Further to my email re Boxers and mast cell tumour research.

The Animal Health Trust is researching various cancers in different breeds. See their website (address below) for further details on breeds and cancers that they are researching.

I received an email from Mark Starkey at the AHT.
"Many thanks for your E-mail, and in particular for spreading the word about our research on mast cell tumours in Boxers. The project on mast cell tumours (that has recently been funded by the Kennel Club Charitable Trust) also focuses on Labradors and Golden Retrievers.

For people who are interested in submitting samples, the point of contact for all of our projects is my colleague, Lisa Jeffery (Tel.: 01638 751000, ext. 1214; E-mail: lisa.jeffery@aht.org.uk). Anyone who requires additional information about any of the projects is welcome to contact me (Tel.: 01638 555603; E-mail: mike.starkey@aht.org.uk). Information about all of our projects (including how to submit samples, and our contact details) can also be found on our web site (http://www.aht.org.uk/science_oncology.html)."