Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2016, 09:43 PM
Hello all,
Sorry not been about, I've sort of popped in. But not been feeling very chatty
Lynn I really hope Mark's car gets sorted soon.
Brenda the pups are just gorgeous, will read the latest blog shortly
TW hope your back is a bit easier today
Griff hope you are ok
Hi to everyone else,
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2016, 09:45 PM
Evening Mandy hope your ok. X
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2016, 10:07 PM
Been on the phone. Still waiting for Horatio's babies, they are due Friday, but she has been very restless and didn't eat all her breakfast this morning, but no news so far anyway. She is enormous, got a piccie of her this morning, the scan said 5 but I think they are either very big or more than 5. Never forget Lona's scan when they said 4 and I ended up with 12
Starter motor is probably favourite Lynn, battery must be OK if the lights and everything are working. Maybe buy him a starter motor and wrap it up in Christmas paper
Hi Mandy, I'm fine, all I've done today is walk the girls (about 6 miles) do the yard and kennels and mop the kitchen floor and porch. Should have ironed some t shirts but never got round to it as the phone has been busy. Quite a slow day for me Hoping you're all OK there and your mum is getting over the loss of your stepdad
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-11-2016, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Battery dead and also the starter motor
Oh heck, that's bad luck, I would need to refer to Griff but I always thought it was unusual for a starter motor to go at least it's never happened to me or anyone I know.

Well that's not quite true anymore

Also bit unusual for the RAC to change a starter motor, will he fit a new one if yes where will he get it from

I suspect I'm out of date and likely the RAC have moved into the car repair business. Everyone seems to be doing these days.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2016, 10:48 PM
I've had a starter motor go on me a few times, Harvey, you must have been very lucky never to have had it happen to you.
Hoping Griff is OK, she seems to have drifted off again.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4