View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 12:15 PM
Forgot to add what about all these other breeds who get sadly mistaken for Pitts would you ban them too.If the answer is yes,you need muzzling and kept well away from parliament.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 12:15 PM
come on guys, this is over a thread that is 10 mths old already!
Becky
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 12:17 PM
Why is everyone arguing - I thought this was a debate over banned breeds.....SBT aren't banned breeds, nor are collies so why is everyone rowing?
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by sweetveronica View Post
Why is everyone arguing - I thought this was a debate over banned breeds.....SBT aren't banned breeds, nor are collies so why is everyone rowing?
Suze says SBT's should be banned coz they look like Pitts,xxxxxxxxx
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by sweetveronica View Post

because people wont let things drop

ive said my opinion they dont like it

i dont like their opinion - do you see me kicking offf about it??? the only thing i kicked fof about was them offending me personally!!!!

let it drop guys and get back on topic
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
there

serioulsy its patheti

get back on topic and get off my back
In one of your invaluable gems of wisdom,,,did you not say that rottys would be added {COS THEY IS BIG,} to be honest,,,,,im surprised you didnt state "COS THEY IS BLACK"

darling when im on your back you will know it,,,trust me,, a crane wouldnt pull me off,
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Suze says SBT's should be banned coz they look like Pitts,xxxxxxxxx
actually its more of their breeding and their temprament
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
In one of your invaluable gems of wisdom,,,did you not say that rottys would be added {COS THEY IS BIG,} to be honest,,,,,im surprised you didnt state "COS THEY IS BLACK"

darling when im on your back you will know it,,,trust me,, a crane wouldnt pull me off,
im laughting at you right now because your so pathtic

who do you think you are at all??? i never said rotties should be banned and i never would

you should be banned, banned from this forum
amandas-jacks
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-10-2007, 12:27 PM
if they carry on to ban dogs soon their wont be many left its stupid and the only reason they are banning them as like i said before punish the owners not the breed......Ppl bring them up the wrong way and who gets blame the dogs.Okay pittbulls were bred for fighting i get that i used to own 2 males and they never ever once got carryed away when they were playing never hurt anyone,,,they was so soft and gentle and when i would walk down the street with everyone wud stop and stare and say things like'ohhh watch out that evil''they will kill you if they got a chance'A woman was walking past with her child she picked the kid up and sort was stunned with fear i turned around and said'their great with kids they wont hurt a fly and she looked at them their just wagging their tails as normal and she and her child stroked them both.....and on we carryed on walking.

r.i.p-shadow-hooch my two little pittys love you always
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
actually its more of their breeding and their temprament
You never stated this,you said because they look like Pitts.See if i'm wrong I admit I've made a mistake,thats what you do in this big old world.We all learn from our mistakes and move on.Hopefully you have seen the errors of your ways and maybe learned something out of this.People feel so strong about their breeds and don't take kindly to silly dangerous remarks being made about them by uneducated people who speak before engaging their brains,
Closed Thread
Page 15 of 16 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 >