Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-10-2016, 08:39 PM
Evening All.
Glad Steve passed his test Griff - might just help him turn the corner - it certainly can't do anything but help.
Fly tippers need shooting - I mean that! Fortunately my spot is not easily accessible so we tend to be free of it. It just shows callous disregard for others and our beautiful countryside - the people doing it are vermin!!!
Oh my! I have just seen Eileen's post and now the Mem and I are GREEN with jealousy - over your purchase of a matched pair of Ceramic Pumpkins!
Would that we had such high quality goods on offer for our delectation in this part of the world. Unfortunately (although we tried very hard) we could not source any of these desirable objets d'art. So we must just sit and stare longingly westward - pining for the epitome of good taste and pottery pulchritude - which circumstances have so cruelly denied us! Sob!!!
I do so hope that you enjoy them.
PS. We don't get "Trick or Treaters" up here - which is a pity as you have to feed the dogs on something! Chuckle!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2016, 08:43 PM
Oh LG,I knew you would approveFor being so gracious,I'll go take a pic of PUMP and KIN for the lovely Mem and your good self.I'm sure your breathless with anticipation,so I'll be back in a jiffy
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-10-2016, 08:51 PM
I can't wait! Be still my beating heart!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2016, 08:52 PM

It's a bit dark out there but you can still see how beautiful they are.Such a shame you haven't got any LG��Would break my heart but I'll send them to you,if you wish.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-10-2016, 09:01 PM
Now there's a surprise, how on earth did you come up with the names Pump and Kin? Such a clever choice, both witty and innovative, yet somehow it seems descriptive beyond belief!
Where's this picture then?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2016, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Now there's a surprise, how on earth did you come up with the names Pump and Kin? Such a clever choice, both witty and innovative, yet somehow it seems descriptive beyond belief!
Where's this picture then?
Post just before this oneHow did you miss them??They are totally stunning
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-10-2016, 09:08 PM
They leave me speechless Eileen!
Nice of you to make such a wonderful offer to the Mem and myself. Yet there is no way I could deprive you of these two charmers!
The Mem is truly amazed - she took one look at them and said "Oh my God!" and staggered from the room.
Odd really - I never had her down as so religious.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2016, 09:16 PM
Thanks Harvey, I need to find someone to speak to about how best to deal with him and his attitude, if he won't get help himself then I will go get all the advice and do it secretly
Oh wow Lacey...you are so lucky having such beautiful ornaments lol. I don't like Halloween either, there is a Halloween party at the pub on the 29th...might go as my birthday is the day after so i could have a free party lol
LG, you are right, fly tippers do want shooting quite literally, they won't do it again
Just rung Steve, asked if he was o.k...no!!! What's wrong...thinking something terrible, he has to go back to work lol...you can tell he isn't happy at all and getting more worked up
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2016, 09:18 PM
TW, forgot to say, haven't posted the painkillers yet...sorry!!! Hopefully next week if that's o.k??
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2016, 09:20 PM
You best go after the Mem LGI think she's crying,it's your duty to comfort her.Can't say I blame her for being upset..poor ladyIf there is an once of decency in you,you'll head out and search high and low for a Pump and Kin for herJudging by your aggressive tone tonight though,I fear she'll remain heartbrokenShooting fly tippers and making dog food out of trick or treaters are hardly acts of a romantic person
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >