Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2010, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
they both indeed had a ball, we have had tonnes with more forecast !! its been nice to have a white christmas

thankyou xxxxxx he certainly enjoys the snow

thanks s, he certainly smiled a lot yesterday

thanks L xxx

I know - although with more forecast I am now thinking when its going to end?? Our street hasnt been gritted since the first snowfall and you could put iceskates on andskate down it its that slippy. We have been travelling via sledge !! LOL

thanks fiona they certainly were

nope I think your right - he was in his element

more forecast tonight - have you not had any ?? ,mind you your more on the coast arent you ?
Oh we had loads at the start of the cold snap! A wee flutter on xmas day, but it didn't come to much. So, what's left has frozen over, especially up the top end of the town. The pavements up here are still sheets of ice!

The town centre and the areas nearer the river are main clear though, not much left there.

I did see on the forecast that we're due more over the course of the coming week! Just what we need.
Bulldogs4Life
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-01-2010, 05:43 PM
Bruno is such a cute Staffy. Looks like a wonderful dog, snow pics are always so pretty.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2010, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by Bulldogs4Life View Post
Bruno is such a cute Staffy. Looks like a wonderful dog, snow pics are always so pretty.
thankyou xxx just caught your pics thread and your dogs are beautiful xx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Aww Bless 'em They both look like they're having so much fun Wish we had that much snow! Thanks for sharing your two gorgeous boys with us x
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

05-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Lovely photos of Bruno and the wee one! Love the last pic in particular - what a happy chappie Bruno is.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2