Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2005, 07:19 AM

I met the most gorgeous 5 mth Cane Corso yesterday

Hubby & I took the kids to a local fair yesterday and I met the most gorgeous 5 month old Cane Corso (I'd never seen one before) - he came right over to me (I don't think the fair ground lady was happy about it ) and plonked himself down right infront of me and my kids and he gave me one look of those adorable puppy eyes and I was hooked, he was soooo gentle and soft, not at all bouncy like a 5 month pup old should be, he was all black with a white blaze on his chest, and the biggest paws you have ever seen, I sooo wanted to just pick him up and take him home.

He kept trying to follow me around and the fairground lady then screamed at him to go back to her and off he trotted back behind the stall

He had a docked tail, not tight docked like a rotties but half docked - is this usual with a Cane Corso ?
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2005, 08:45 AM
They are a fantastic breed, somebody more familiar with you can explain better but as far as I know the docked tail is common my neighbour has two one has a docked tail like you explain and I see a lot of them in pictures docked and/or cropped so I guess it is the norm

Laura
Dervel
Dogsey Junior

18-04-2005, 07:15 PM
They are a very nice breed, in my work I havnt come across many with problems
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2005, 08:17 AM
Originally Posted by Dervel
They are a very nice breed, in my work I havnt come across many with problems
Do you work with dogs Dervel ?

I must admit I was very taken with the pup and would consider homing a Cane Corso in the future