Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
So if you do not care why do you keep posting controversial threads ?
Actually what I am posting is new knowledge for many if not all of the people here. For example I posted that propylene glycol is an ingredient in some dog foods, and was attacked and threatened by one other member here. Well it turned out that she was not aware that I was correct.

Another user refuses to admit that Staffordshire terriers are killing children, adults and pets. This attitude is actually the cause of some of these deaths as there are apparently grandmothers using these dogs to watch children because some nerd named this breed the nanny dog. This is a fatal mistake in too many instances, one being way too many.

So just because some person does not know that dogs are killing children and dog food companies are putting antifreeze into dog food does not make their lack of understanding my issue.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Well troll, we in the UK might tend to crate our dogs to keep them safe, have a safe place to sleep where no one gets to annoy them but luckily we don't chain our dogs outside that's more a US custom as is housebreaking dogs by keeping them in cages mostly with the pups lying on the bare wires. Luckily us in the UK are not so backward and always have lots of soft comfortable bedding in the crates and our dogs love going into them.

My dog has the option of lying on either one of my two couches in the living or in his crate. It's up to him where he lies and sometimes he lies in his crate where he knows I will not disturb him.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by 1cutedog View Post
Thank you for your concern NickyAnn (TROLL) but we members on the forum already know not to buy cheap dog food for our pets.
The lady who attacked me for saying that Purina has been accused of putting propylene glycol (antifreeze) in dog food apparently did not know. Did I do something wrong by letting her know what her dog might be consuming?
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 09:28 PM
My dog has a ball and
our forum has a troll.

I am so smart
unlike this trolling fart
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 09:29 PM
That doesn't mean to say she feeds it to her dogs
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 09:32 PM
That doesn't mean to say she feeds it to her dogs
That is not important, because she did not know and was flabbergasted to the point of notifying Purina of what they are already accused of. So she might well have bought Purina or any other dog food that contained this. See the problem is not really Purina as they buy ingredients from other manufacturers that also sell to other dog food manufacturers as well. If more people knew, and did not buy this garbage, they would have to stop making it, then all dogs are better off.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
So if you do not care why do you keep posting controversial threads ?
Because she's a troll pure and simple. I doubt she even has dogs, if so I feel sorry for them as she already stated she's out the house for 9 hours a day and now she spends the rest of the time trolling here which doesn't leave her much time for her dogs if she has any which I doubt.

Troll, troll, troll, ladidada la la la
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 09:35 PM
Because she's a troll pure and simple. I doubt she even has dogs, if so I feel sorry for them as she already stated she's out the house for 9 hours a day and now she spends the rest of the time trolling here which doesn't leave her much time for her dogs if she has any which I doubt.

Troll, troll, troll, ladidada la la la
You can show us your dogs now, and yes unlike some people I do have a job. Are you home all day with no job? https://www.flickr.com/photos/136279335@N04/albums

LOL Troll, troll, troll, ladidada la la la
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 09:39 PM
That doesn't prove they're your dogs. I am at home all day with my dog as I am self employed and work from home. I've never been much of a photographer and so don't have many photos. When I'm walking my dog in the park I am usually paying attention to him and not thinking of taking photos just in case a troll asks.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 09:41 PM
That doesn't prove they're your dogs. I am at home all day with my dog as I am self employed and work from home. I've never been much of a photographer and so don't have many photos. When I'm walking my dog in the park I am usually paying attention to him and not thinking of taking photos just in case a troll asks.
No job and no camera................. and no dog
Page 18 of 57 « First < 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 > Last »