Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-05-2013, 07:07 PM
Hi, welcome to Dogsey
LPC
New Member!
Male 

21-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Здраиствуйте! Hello! Welcome to the forum. My wife came from Belarus many years ago. I'm not allowed to put a link on this forum to my website, and I don't see a personal message facility, but I might be able to help you with the request you asked for in your first post. So all I can suggest, if you want my help, is to look in Google search for "do animals have souls info" and look for a site with a name like that. Sorry that I can't give the site's exact name. I haven't had time to register for the dogsey register yet, as I'm new.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Hello and welcome
Carole
Supervisor

23-05-2013, 06:36 AM
Hi and welcome to Dogsey
Galina
New Member!
Female 

01-06-2013, 07:11 PM
I thank everyone for your kind greetings and welcoming! And I'm sorry for not replying in time.

Moyra, I'm sorry for still not talking to Amber though I think about her often. Unfortunately, the place where I found peace and calm just perfect for readings has become unavailable for me. Usually I did them in the forest but with warm weather great number of mosquito appeared. I'm thinking about doing the reading at home but I'm rather worried about the destructions here that can affect on the information I get. But I remember.

I thank you, Peter, for you intention to help. I've found the website and I'll look through it more thoroughly by all means. I do appreciate you kindness.

I send all of you more greeting from Saint-Petersburg. The sunny warm weather settled here eventually. The white nights are approaching The nature away from city is thriving, forests and villages are full of birds, insects and flying fluff from trees and shrubs

I wish love and peace all of you!
Meg
Supervisor

01-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Hello Galina ,
A warm welcome to Dogsey,
the friendly site for doglovers everywhere.
We are delighted to have you with us.
If you need help with posting pictures,
or with anything on Dogsey, please Click Here

Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2013, 08:19 AM
Galina, no problem I understand the constraints on you. When out with her I practice telepathy with her and she is very responsive. When I am tired of waiting for her to do her toileting I silently think Amber come on now be a clean girl and then she goes so it does work. Ok some would say coincidence but I know how many times this has worked so I believe in it. Have a good day.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2