Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by annie
i only joined today and wont have any when they are gone will i!!
at the moment i have 3
yorkie good with other animals but no kids.
mongrel needs homing with no kids, not good with dogs outside home.
tibetan who am contacting the breeders to take him back.

What about the 5 cats that was mentioned on the other site.....Im confused?
annie
New Member!
Female 

31-03-2006, 05:31 PM
i have 5 cats who are staying with me forever.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 05:48 PM
So you will not need advice about grooming and showing your TT Annie, think perhaps you had better explain yourself from the beginning of today so we all understand where you are coming from. May be the Yorkie snapping at your child has upset you so much you are as confused as we are.
sez
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2006, 08:49 PM
have i just wandered into the twilight zone

dead confused now(who said thats not hard)are there any dogs,cats or even kids,if yes the yorkie will be snapped up(pardon the pun)
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-04-2006, 09:35 AM
Anne youhave re advertised the yorkie on another site what about the other dogs? From saying youhave 5 cats you have said on re ad post you have 3 wheres other 2?
annie
New Member!
Female 

10-04-2006, 09:53 AM
I have now homed the TT, and now concentrating on my other dogs who have had for 6 years.
Since my son was bitten i have put adverts out to try and find a home for my Yorkie. We love her dearly but have to put our son first. We are looking to keep our other dog for the time being. But need to home the yorkie. We are looking for a home where there are no children living but would be ok with visiting older children. She is good outside the house, good with other dogs and cats(does like to have a chase now and again). A real nice girl other than she dosent like my son at all. My son is ok with her now but she dosent like him.
I must appologise for my posts i have being very upset over all of this past few weeks. as i always though my dogs (yorkie) would be always wiith me and that nothing could part us. and now i have had to choose between her and my son. I hope anyone who loves there dogs would be devastated at having to let there presious baby go. But am sorry for confusing people.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2006, 12:47 PM
Hi Annie,
Why don't you contact a reputable local rescue, who will take your Yorkie, and re-home her.
They will home-check any potential homes to make sure she fits in ok.
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2006, 01:02 PM
I would consider rescue they would find very good homes for them
sashajade
New Member!
Female 

21-05-2006, 02:40 AM
id just like to say i now have the yorkie and she was well loved, i could see just how hard it was for her to part with her, i also saw the little boy that the yorkie bit and he did have a bite mark on his lip. the yorkie which is called annie has got a bit of a temper and if she doesnt want any fuss she will snap as my other 3 yorkies found out ive had yorkies for years and imo most are a bit snappy.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2006, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by sashajade
id just like to say i now have the yorkie and she was well loved, i could see just how hard it was for her to part with her, i also saw the little boy that the yorkie bit and he did have a bite mark on his lip. the yorkie which is called annie has got a bit of a temper and if she doesnt want any fuss she will snap as my other 3 yorkies found out ive had yorkies for years and imo most are a bit snappy.
Glad to hear that the yorkie now has a new home.
Thread will now be locked
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3