Our sister sites
Our sister sites
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2006, 11:22 AM

Leather settees 6 months old.

For Sale:

2 x 3 seater leather settees with matching scatter cushions, 6 months old as below but in Mocha Brown, perfect condition, just changed my mind ..lol.

Must be able to collect from Bristol, for details of price etc. please pm me.

random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2006, 11:39 AM
awww no I wish I lived closer
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2006, 11:59 AM
what a shame, my dad has just purchased a brown leather settee last week, sorry no help to you but will put the word around to friends.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2006, 05:05 PM
Thanks for looking, settees are now sold.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2006, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by crazycockers View Post
Thanks for looking, settees are now sold.
and cc has nowhere to sit now ..............
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2006, 05:30 PM
No, I haven't and I've got a bad back at the moment too, my new one had better turn up this week or there is going to be trouble......lol.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2006, 08:08 AM
Awww bless hows your back now and by now i would think you are well and truely sitting comfy by the date on theses post well i hope it has arrived for you.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2006, 03:41 PM
You really don't want to know...........firstly my back is even worse than before.......and just to put the icing on the cake, my new furniture still HASN'T arrived, so we've had 10 days so far without a suite.

I hope that nobody is expecting a delivery before Christmas from SCS.......ours has been on order 15 weeks, we were told it was coming in on the 10th....so we found a new home for our other suite, it didn't arrive, then we were told it's definitely coming in on the 20th, checked again today.....and we've been told all being well we should have it by 1st December.....and they still have the cheek to be advertising deliveries before christmas....only thing they fail to tell you is WHICH christmas

We went into the store today and made sure all the customers heard exactly what I had to say!

Worse thing is we paid up front for it, so they've had our £3000 for 15 weeks and it's still not coming for another 2 weeks (apparently)

Kids are enjoying themselves on beanbags and even resorted to 2 x 2 seater inflatable settees from Argos, but with my back I can't sit on any of it as it's difficult getting back up.

We've had 2 suites in the past from DFS at least they have stuck to their delivery dates...........I certainly won't ever use SCS again!!
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2006, 09:15 PM
Awwwwwww bless i feel for you i hope you get it sorted soon and you should go to the doctors with your back you might need strong pain killers.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2006, 09:39 PM
Thanks, have been to the Dr's now, I have sciatica possibly from a slipped disc, if it's not better within the next week I have to go for x-rays/scans on my back, stocked up on pain killers too.

A really bad time to be without furniture
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >