Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2010, 06:09 AM

Morning, morning, morning - Wednesday!

Morning all,

Thanks to the early start yesterday I managed to clear my desk before disappearing off out for the special lunch for a work colleague’s 60th birthday.

I have to say that the restaurant was fab, and I ate three courses with great joy – I do love my food . We are at the same restaurant on 3rd December, and I’m looking forward to it already

After the food we went onto a local pub, which was where I left them all, still swigging away four hours later....... there’ll be hangovers today!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Those who jump to conclusions often land in ignorance.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2010, 06:12 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. We've had a peaceful night after Cassie's fit last evening. Guess we need to stay on the same level of meds. She's absolutely fine though.

Glad you had a nice time Vicki.

Happy Wednesday all
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2010, 06:15 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. We've had a peaceful night after Cassie's fit las evening. Guess we need to stay on the same level of meds. She's absolutely fine though.

Glad you had a nice time Vicki.

Happy Wednesday all
Morning J - hugs honey x0x0x
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2010, 06:19 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Glad you had a nice time yesterday Vicki and I am glad Cassie is alright now Jackie.
I'm feeling really tired this morning as just couldn't get to sleep last night and I know I was still awake at 3 am only to get up at 5.30 am.
Now I am trying to decide if its icy out there or not this morning to know if I can get Shady out or not. I am certainly not looking forward to this snow we have forecast in the next few days.
Have a good day everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2010, 06:30 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Glad you had a nice time yesterday Vicki and I am glad Cassie is alright now Jackie.
I'm feeling really tired this morning as just couldn't get to sleep last night and I know I was still awake at 3 am only to get up at 5.30 am.
Now I am trying to decide if its icy out there or not this morning to know if I can get Shady out or not. I am certainly not looking forward to this snow we have forecast in the next few days.
Have a good day everyone.
Morning Bev - hugs hon, sounds like a horrendous night xxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2010, 06:53 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

Brrr, bitterly cold here this morning and a heavy frost but no snow...poor Daniel was banking on it being 10" deep and us not being able to get him back to his mums and then school this morning Last year his was one of the only schools in the county to be open throughout the bad weather so he knows he'll have to go in if we get him home

Henry is as frisky as ever in this cold weather, I dread to think what he will be like in the snow, I have visions of us leaving a snow plough type trail where he has dragged me off onto his walks

I'm glad Cassie is ok Jackie, please give her a gentle hug from me.

Hope you all have a good and safe day xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2010, 07:37 AM
Morning Cuz xxx

Seems I have FS home again for 5 days, the aftermath of yesterdays investigations.

still lets not dwell on the negative, the positive today is my new 3 piece is being delivered

so looking foreward to that xxxxxxxx

morning All have a great day folks
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-11-2010, 07:56 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane morning all.

Cold and frosty here today. Glad you got your desk cleared yesterday Vicki and had a lovely lunch.

(((Hugs))) for you and Cassie Jackie. Think the pavements may be ok Bev they look like they might be here. We are field walking with a friend again this morning after she had a nasty scare the other day. Hope we do not get any snow don't mind it cold could do without the snow. (((Hugs))) Steph.

Good gem today and have a good day all.
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2010, 08:55 AM
Cold icy start to my morning! But nice blue skies- always puts me in a good mood.

My horse is moving yards so I shall be a busy bee too-ing and frow-ing around town!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2010, 09:17 AM
Morning everyone,

I'm having a very pleasant morning thus far. Both kids are in school, hubby is visiting his friend so I got the house to myself Got the last of the washing on, the dishes are all caught up with. I am relaxing before I go running. Ironing later too.

So nice to have the house to myself for a while