Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2017, 10:58 AM

Daily Thread Sunday 31st January

Good morning everyone

What a shambles Lynn and so much distress for Gill. Do hope all goes well for her soon

Hope you enjoyed your night Griff.

Hope all are keeping well

Very wet and dark here this morning, it hasn't stopped raining yet. Nothing planned except cooking lunch.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2017, 11:10 AM
Hi I have managed to get up again today although my foot is still killing me and I still have diarhea. Not sure whether to take the Imodium or the Dioralyte that I have left. I have lost a tremendous amount of weight.

Sue you have jumped a month ahead if only it were!

Hope Casey is feeling better today and also hope things are better with Gill poor girl.

Hope everyone has a better day. Take care all. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2017, 11:10 AM
Lynn, how absolutely horrible for Gill
Morning Sue...yep, had a good night thanks
Mandy, the lady in the jewellers didn't ask if he wanted it ordering in...just said out of stock, it's available online, i am gutted as it was beautiful and I loved it...he doesn't do online shopping so I can't say buy online
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2017, 11:13 AM
Moyra, take the diaoralyte...you need to replace the salts and fluids you have lost. How long have you had an upset tum?? Anything longer than a couple of days and I would be seeking a medical opinion...my dad had campolybacter before and he left it days before getting help which was the wrong thing to do
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2017, 11:25 AM
Good Morning Sue and everyone else .

My letter "D" is still sticking have to make an effort to unstick it. LOL

Well although not bright it is dry and a nice breeze here toay so a washing on the line blowing nicely.

Had a fresh tomato and bacon toast sarnie for brekkie as well as a cup of coffee so set for the day.

Walked Tia and Mom up and about so my World is good.

Shortly taking Tia (aka titch) round the block , then Mom and I are off to see Dad, and bring home his homemade wreath got a basic wicker wreath and added 1 posettia flowers, and some of the holly off the tree in the garden then put some battery white lights on they were on a built in timer so on for 8 hours off for 16 then on again we went before Mom was poorly luckily. So he had lights for Christmas.

Then home and a full roast pork dinner. Nothing planned for tonight at all will watch the new year come in with the TV. Only had loose plans in place but confirmed nothing when Mom was poorly with the cold. So we are quiet.

Have been informed sadly that Tia's previous owner has passed away - apparently she would not go into the hospice/hospital until Tia was safe. So the welfare let her know Tia had a home and showed her a photo and she smiled.

So thats my day planne will it all work - log in later to find out.........
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2017, 11:30 AM
Moyra dioralyte all the way. Rehydration is the key, must say while Mom has been poorly this christmas especially I have been giving her 1 glass at least which is 200ml of dioralyte every day.

Glad you feel well enough to post, take it easy food wise but do not stop eating because of the runs, nature will sort itself out. But I think like Griff has said pop and see or call the doctor in.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2017, 11:32 AM
Right off I go......it looks like rain ue shortly so see you all later.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-12-2017, 12:20 PM
Good afternoon good people and canines.
I'm just home from a long walk
Eventful in some ways.
I had a guy with a Rotti straining at the chain trying to attack Max. We had words. Stern words passed.
"Your effing dog should be on a lead!"
Probably effing lead TBH
"Why should I? Mine isn't the one being aggressive."
"It's the rules."
"No, it isn't."
"Effing read them!"
"I have. You evidently haven't."

It kinda went downhill from there on. Max maybe sensed the acrimony and just sat by my knee. Yet, it's somehow my fault.

All done, I thought.
"Max, let's go."
We did. The ass hole remained planted while he shouted abuse at others.

Life........
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2017, 01:56 PM
Kazz, i am so pleased that Tia's owner passed away knowing that she is safe and loved...must have been a huge relief
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2017, 02:39 PM
Afternoon all,
Took Rosie out for a wander, blew cob webs away & Rosie enjoyed the sniff about. She’s now sleeping
Christmas has been packed away for another year, hoovered & dusted. Always feels good as much as I love Christmas.
We are off round to Tony’s uncles for a party tonight, only going for a couple of hours though. Lauryn is at work at 4 till late, so we are going to meet her. Normally she walks home on her own but nye is a different matter, also want to be home before midnight as Rosie gets scared off the fireworks.

Moyra A’s has been said if you still feel really bad think you need to speak to a doctor.
Kazz so pleased Tia former owner knew she was safe & happy in a new home before she passed away. Glad your mum is feeling brighter now.
Griff hopefully he’ll find something similar or it will come back in stock.
Besoeker sorry you & Max came across a idiot on your walk..
Sue hope you managed a day of not doing much, you go away in a couple of days don’t you? Think I’ve got that right

I will say Happy New Year to you all in case I don’t get back on here before morning
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >