Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2017, 10:18 AM

Daily Thread Friday 29th December

Good morning all.

Wet and cold here I must say.

Please excuse any missing D's in post as my D is sticking

Right not much going on, to be honest. May take Christmas down today as have a new armchair and xlarge rug being delivered tomorrow.

Mom got up yesterday an stayed up all day till 9pm I was too late to book the doctor so coming in today.

GM So pleased to hear Gypsy has had a great day out and no effects afterwards.
Brenda Hope you had a great day, the place for your birthay "bash" souns lovely.
Besoeker Your yesterday sounds like a nice day perfect post Christmas.
Moyra, Hope you are feeling a bit better today an your son is looking after you an walking Amber.
Twix Have to say I i that the other week with the potatoes and looked YUKKY.
Mandy Your roast chicken sounds lovely, you have to have the going to be happy on them coming home.
Sue what are your plans for the day?
Lynn Hope all the medical is settled with Gill and she is more comfortable and all her family are less stressed.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-12-2017, 10:24 AM
Kazz
Sue has her twin sister staying for a few days from today. No doubt conversation will b e flowing like water as our eldest son is here as well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2017, 10:43 AM
Morning all
Gordon, lovely to see you xx
Going to town later, going to have a mooch round at a leisurely pace, hopefully find something nice. Steve is supposed to be looking for a Christmas Prezzie on his own today, this could be interesting but whatever he gets me i will love...not sure how he will find time as he books on at midday, then needs to go pay council tax on his break
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2017, 10:44 AM
Good morning Kazz and all who follow

Hope doctor's visit goes well and good for your mum staying up all day. Hope armchair and rug arrive ok tomorrow

Hope Gill is now more comfortable Lynn.

You had a lovely day with Liam and no doubt it won't be long before they are back.

Nice to see you again LG and well done to Gypsy out on the shoot.

Pleased birthday went well Brenda.

Happy Birthday to the baby hobbits Eileen. (I am right it is today?)

Your day sound full but lovely Besoeker

As Barry has said sister is coming today. I have taken down the decorations as no doubt will be busy between now and going away on Wednesday and dont need any extra work then as will have extra washing and cleaning to do Have made a white choclagte cheese cake at the request of eldest

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2017, 10:45 AM
Good morning Griff nearly missed you Enjoy your mooch round the shops.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-12-2017, 11:46 AM
Morning everyone, seems it is all action on the Dogsey front, what with new rugs and armchairs, serious mooching around shops in search of bargains and of course that fine pastime of making white choccy cheesecakes, what a salubrious bunch greet me on this wintry morning.
We have a good covering of snow up here today but I doubt it will last long, the roads are already starting to clear of their own volition and the temperature is above freezing. The dogs love the snow and were all running round playing in it like daft pups!
Take care of yourselves and wrap up nice and warm, bye fer now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2017, 11:54 AM
Sorry everyone been confined to bed for 5 days, will catch up when I can. God bless, Mo xxx
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2017, 12:25 PM
Hello all
Grey and very wet & rainy today, Tony went to get some bread ( I forgot yesterday) and said it was really icy on the pavements.
I’ve not actually gone out to far yet, went to put something in the recycling bin cos they are meant to come today.
Managed to persuade Rosie to go outside, took ages because of the rain.
I’m at work at 4pm till 8 as the shop is shutting early which is good

Moyra I really hope you feel better soon, and the 5 day bed rest does you good.
LG Rosie loves the snow too, races round like a daft thing
Sue enjoy your visit with your sister & the cheesecake sounds lovely
Griff enjoy your mooch about town
Kazz hope the doctors visit clears up any concerns about your Mum, we will take Christmas down probably at the weekend, it usually happens New Year’s Day so will see.
Lynn hope you and the family are ok, and that Gill is feeling a bit better today
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Awwww Moyra, feel better soon xx
Lol LG, i am gonna need to look that word up!!
Mandy, glad you get an early finish
Sue, you have been busy...again!!
Steve has headed off to work, got there an hour early to look round the shops for a prezzie for me...he couldn't find any earrings he liked (he likes silver and i wear gold Lol) he looked at necklaces...again they were silver, he says he is going back on his break at 5pm, didn't want to tell him the shop will most likely be shut Lol. I am not really fussed what i get...obviously i want something i will actually wear but the fact he went womens clothes shopping made me laugh so much it wouldn't matter if i got nothing...but i will be getting something, he said he wants to get it now as the sales are on so he can get me something that is better
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2017, 01:06 PM
Well update the doctor has been good news.
No water infection.
No chest infection.
Blood pressure great
Oxygen levels perfect
Throat good.
Mom's right ear has wax......so oilve oil will be in action, left ear totally deaf since chilhood. That explains why the TV has been so loud with hindsighd - a wonderous thing hindsight....LOL
She is having another day in be today which now I know she has a cold to fight I am happy, although a cold can take it out of you badly at 85.

Moyra you and Mom both - hope you are looking after yourself and being looke after.

Griff I woul get him to look for two presents the way he is going one for next year as well.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >