Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2017, 09:40 AM

Daily Thread Wednesday 27th December

Good morning everyone.

Thats Christmas over for another year Pleased you managed to refrain from murdering brother Griff no doubt he will soon e going home!

Hoping for better news regarding Gill Lynn. Hugs to you all

Hope everyone, two and four legged, are feeling well

Back to the grind today with washing and ironing. Raining/sleet earlier whilst out with Teazle but have to walk into village to pay some bills whilst I have the time then dont have to worry whilst away.

Hve a good day and stay safe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2017, 10:03 AM
Morning, going to choose my crimbo prezzie from Steve today, i requested pretty shoes so he is going with me on his break!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Good morning all

Mom still in bed although seems much better. The weather is dodgy can't make its mind up about if to rain/sleet/snow an cold.

Off out to the shops and then back home.

Tia is now ours http://www.sbtrescue.com/Available%20Dogs.htm

Roast beef for dinner.

Have a great day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2017, 11:15 AM
Awww congratulations Kazz. Hope your mum feels better soon
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-12-2017, 02:07 PM
'morning all

Weather here is terrible, very cloudy and dark, (makes one feel depressed ) plus hail, sleet, snow, and high winds.

Have just put Casey in the car, he still wants to go 'cos his brain tells him it's 'the time' if only he had an ounce of sense he would be curled up in the living room just like Lara

Have been looking in from time to time, sorry for news Lynn must be hard for all of you right now. Will be thinking of Gill on my walk soon.

Well done Kazz, sure you'll make a great team.

Sue, just think, in a few weeks you'll be saying it's too hot

Griff, so another 'brother time' passed without blows, well done

OK quick change into my 'artic expedition outfit' and off into the wilds of West Suffolk. BFN
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2017, 03:32 PM
Hello all
Back to work today, started at 7.30this morning
Was raining/sleeting when I went out, thankfully stopped now
Am going to take Rosie out in a mo, whilst it’s bright still
It’s very cold though
Kazz congratulations Tia is gorgeous
Griff well done on not murdering anyone
Losos hope it was a good walk
Lynn hugs to you & the family
Sue I’ve got washing too, soon back to normal lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2017, 07:25 PM
found my pretty shoes....he took every pair down looking for my sizze for me....nope, asked them to look out the back....nope, he took me to buy me a dress....nothing, all horrible Lol, took me to the jewellers, then run out of time on his break Lol, he is back at work friday so will look for something for me then, told him it didn't matter what he gets me...it's the fact he thought about it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2017, 08:13 PM
Evening all
Hope everyone had a good Christmas.All went well here,few tears now and again but we got through it.Girls were spoilt rottenWill post pics2nd birthday on the 30thso more pressiesI may buy a bigger house
Hubby has gone to the chippy,am starving.Didn’t eat much for a few days.Been out to the sales today and yesterday,they were jammed.Have the twins tomorrow so Conor and I will take them out for the day,looking forward to it:grin.
Need to have a catch up
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-12-2017, 09:24 PM
Good evening all bipeds and quadrupeds.
I hope none of you is freezing to death in sub-zero temps and frozen snow like we have here.

The house is so quiet with the crowds now departed and things are getting back to normalish....

Off to the supermarket tomorrow after I dig the ice and snow off the car...... I dope the roads will be treated but not likely that our cul-de-sac will be.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2017, 10:12 PM
Well two more hours and it will be my birthday. Another one and sadly no reversing it to make me younger. Night all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >