Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2016, 06:16 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday 10th August

Good morning everyone, lot colder this morning and guess what he has opened up the patio doors and left them open!
Why does he do it then go back to bed and cover up with his duvet?

Legs and knees are very bad this morning, so will give them a good rub with volterol and hope that will ease them off before I take Amber for her walk.

Lynn, hope you are feeling easier today, not good with all this hanging in the air.

Griff, you are completely cuckoo, cooking and going all that way to see he gets that tagine. I think you are pushing him too far. You will make him feel guilty and that will not help the situation. Best leave him to sort his own problems.

Hope all are well and ok this morning, have a good day all,
stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Ms. M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-08-2016, 06:32 AM
Hello everyone! Have a nice day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2016, 06:59 AM
Good morning Moyra, Miss M and all who follow

Go in and open his window wide Moyra and see how he feels in a cold draught. Hope your knees and legs feel better soon

Hugs to you Lynn you have a lot of work of late.

Little worried about Teazle this morning she is not happy, keeps looking at her rear, stretching and shivering a little, think she has a bit of pain. If no better shortly it will be a trip to the vet.

Sunny here but a little cooler. Was going to strip Teazle today but will she how she feels and if she wants to go for a walk.

Have a nice day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2016, 07:18 AM
Morning Moyra and sue and all those to follow.
Good job it's not me in your house today Moyra mood I am in I would be slamming the doors shut and giving him a clip round his ear.
Sue wonder if it's anal glands ? Or maybe a twig or burr stuck ? Hope poor Teazle feels better soon.
griff I hope your feeling ok today after your trek across town yesterday.
June hope the back is feeling comfortable and Zen has behaved herself.
Hope anyone not mentioned is well and all four legged friends.

Not much on today except housework, washing and the possibility of going to look at a Nissan x-trail 14 miles away. Another to cross off the list I suppose.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2016, 07:22 AM
Morning all and to follow. Moyra where does Amber sleep? Maybe he leaves the doors open for her to go out for a wee? Sue hope it isn't anything serious, maybe just a little bit of wind or scratchy fissure. Put a bit of vaseline if you have it just before you take her out to empty. That might help.
Have a good day all. June I did see some of the show jumping yesterday. Nothing to right home about though. No schedule to speak of so have to take pot luck when flicking channels.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2016, 08:08 AM
Brenda, Amber sleeps with me and she wants out she tells me but she will not go out on the patio or lawn unless in an emergency. That is why I walk and exercise her three times a day! He doesn't and wouldn't want Amber to scar his precious grass. Maybe he is suffering from the opposite to my anaemia. Whereas I feel so cold maybe he if feeling so hot but why cover himself in his duvet after opening the doors?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2016, 08:25 AM
Hello everyone.
Oh Moyra that man does lead you a merry dance doesn't he? He would drive me mad
Morning Brenda, morning Lynn, lets hope that Nissan fits the bill. You don't sound all that enthusiastic so maybe it will
Sue I hope Teazle will be ok, both for her sake and your purse!
Hello Mrs M.
Pepsi has come home so I had better get her breakfast
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2016, 08:38 AM
Maybe she's a bit constipated or something stuck, Sue. Hoping she is OK and whatever it is thats causing the discomfort is got rid of.
Nippy I thought the same as you over the X trail, I think they are quite high backed though, so don't think it'll suit Dillon, but I may have it mixed up with another Nissan
Moyra,grass is in your garden and there to be used, he's not playing golf or tennis on it after all. Washing up liquid in warm water helps with any yellow patches if His Highness is offended by them, or you can buy things called Dog Rocks to put in Ambers water that are supposed to work. Think its the rain on its way over to you that's making you sore, I was hurting yesterday as it rained on and off all day.
Sunshine blue sky and white clouds here today feels a bit warmer, was cold yesterday and not nice
Thats exactly what I mean Brenda, scattered over half a dozen channels and no indication where or when or what's on
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2016, 09:13 AM
Morning brenda, Nippy Jen and June. We had a look at an expensive one June and the back to get in and out is low enough Gorden has a unique way of measuring by where it comes to on his leg anything past a certain point is not suitable for Dillon. Some models are to high but not the x-trails or the ones we have seen. It will be the height of the seats when folded flat and the distance between them and the side door that will pose the problem possibly.
Been through the orchard again geese on the other side and no problems going past.
Saw on of the other dog walkers today and updated her but she agrees with me it's not so much the line of the footpath but the care of it and some peoples worry over the geese and she like me fears people are stopping using it.
Oh well seems like he will get his way. She has seen my remarks on the forum but none of them it seems will back me up by agreeing so he and his cronies get the last word each time. Not looked on there since sunday or read his message he has sent me.
Not sure I can be bothered just makes me angry and I have enough of that going on here without added anger and stress.
The Nissan we are hoping to see is only about 14 miles away so not to far this time if it isn't suitable.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2016, 09:37 AM
Oooh hoping it is OK then with the seats Lynn. My seats fold forward so they are lower that way, but the arrangement of the back door is too high for mine so they go through the side and i put a piece of carpet there to help them get a grip going in. Younger ones jump in, older ones are fine if the kerb is there, but need a bunk up otherwise Everything crossed it is right this time.i
Time I got Zen out, well over 2 hours since their brekkies
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >