View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-06-2012, 10:25 AM
I am so glad I am not the only one with a seemingly endless amount of bags in each and every pocket! I always go out with a huge handful, or a "roll". I usually only use 2 or 3 for 2 dogs.

I recently left the house and to my horror only had 3 bags. When deposit number 4 arrived I frantically searched my pockets to find a boarding card. So whilst I could pick up, I then had to carry it with me and place it carefully in the car as not to leave all my personal information in the bin!
Jackalyn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-06-2012, 12:11 PM
I never count how many I bring, just always have a pocket full. Usually have to pick up between 0 and 3 times.
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2012, 09:50 PM
I have a roll in my bag and a couple in my treat bag. He normally only goes once very occasionally twice on a long walk but he's pretty good about going well off the path.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2012, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by WhichPets View Post
I used to too.. why have they stopped doing them? Are they bringing in a product repplacement do you know?

I don't like the economy ones. I've recently brought some from asda but they're beige and they stink Let me know if you find any as good as the blue tesco ones again!
I have been informed they are discontinued. They hadnt had them in for a while in any of my local Tescos, then they had them in again so I stocked up. Now they have vanished from the shelves again, the gap filled and the SEL removed.

The fact they went down in price dramatically without being on offer also tends to be a sign a product is discontinued.

I have actually ordered bulk of 500 from a company who supply councils with poo bags. Even the economy ones are reassuringly strong, and quite large in size.
speug
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-06-2012, 02:48 PM
I was extremely glad this morning that I'm one of those who shove a huge wad of bags in every pocket. Despite going in the garden this morning then again on his morning walk, Angus had an upset stomach at the agility field and needed 4 bags when he wouldn't usually need any (wish he'd learn to discriminate with his hunting of small furries and stop eating shrews because they really DON'T agree with him).
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2012, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
I have been informed they are discontinued. They hadnt had them in for a while in any of my local Tescos, then they had them in again so I stocked up. Now they have vanished from the shelves again, the gap filled and the SEL removed.

The fact they went down in price dramatically without being on offer also tends to be a sign a product is discontinued.

I have actually ordered bulk of 500 from a company who supply councils with poo bags. Even the economy ones are reassuringly strong, and quite large in size.
That's a blow! Fortunately I stocked up as well but they won't last forever
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by MrsSB View Post
Just looked on the Tesco website and they have "My Babys Nappy bags", 75 for 30p. They also have the Everyday Value nappy bags, 100 for 12p, 300 for 35p. I've been using Tesco bags for ages, much cheaper than "proper" dog poo bags and just as efficient for picking up after Ben.

I usually carry four or five bags, but Ben almost never does more than one poo on a walk. I do, however, find nappy bags in just about every bag I have and in the pockets of just about every coat I ever put on
I have just been on Tesco's website and sure enough, the degradable nappy bags are on there They havent been in stores round this way, and I know of other people in other areas of the country who have said they have vanished from shelves.
Would be good to know for sure if they are deffo discontinued.
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9