Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2009, 06:07 AM

please help, esp people involved in rescue

PERMISSION TO CROSS POST

S ome of you may know from an earlier posting that my yodas dad has been missin on salisbury plain for almost a year.
he went missing after being rehomed to a lady that had had one of his pups, after only a few days he escaped from the garden and was spotted on salisbury plain. he was running scare so nobody could catch him. he has not been seen since.

Now the lady that rehomed him passed some info onto his original owner(a friend of mine) and said that a dog rescue in worcester had a white gsds that was skinny and had fox mange. thats all the info that she gave to my friend and now my friend cant get hold of her(thinks that she doesnt want the dog) his original owner is desperate to find him and has tried to contact the main dog rescue in worcester (newlands i think? wasnt rspca though) but he hadnt been taken there.
so please if you know of anything anyone that may know or be able to help then please let me know.
he is microchipped but apparently the rescue couldnt find one-they can and do move. my friend wants at least peace of mind that its not him- he would have had to travel a fair way but it is a possibility he was trying to make his way back to his original home in bedfordshire
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2009, 06:17 AM
So sad.......

Wishing with all my heart this lad is found and home, warm and safe, very soon.

x0x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2009, 12:26 PM
Sorry to hear this. There are a few rescue centres in and around worcester though.

Have you checked on the internet....rescue centre in Worcester and surrounding areas....then perhaps you could contact them all. Or ring the main one ''Worcester Rescue centre, nr. Newlands and ask them for the telephone numbers. Hope you get some peace of mind xxxxx
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2009, 02:18 PM
have you posted on the Doglost site? They have a lot of contacts.
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2009, 02:35 PM
he has been on doglost for a year- but there has been nothing updated on there in ages- wherever this news came from it wasnt there and there is no listing of this dog being found.

BTW EVERYONE- PERMISSION TO CROSS POST
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2009, 02:44 PM
can someone please cross post this onto dog pages as I cant register there, thanks
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2009, 02:47 PM
Any news? Presumably they have contacted alll the kennels in the area, such as Blue Cross etc?

If not, if you PM me some info/a description I'll forward it to our centres on Monday.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2009, 02:53 PM
I hope you can get some answers soon, good luck xxx
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2009, 03:06 PM
We have phoned and emailed as many as we can find in the area. No joy as yet but my heart is telling me it HAS to be him- its too much of a coincidence

pidge i'll pm you
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2009, 05:36 PM
How sad. I do hope he is found safe and sound really soon.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >