Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-03-2009, 08:21 PM

Snoop, beautiful Staffy x

Hi everyone, haven't been actively posting here for a while but an old schoolmate has contacted me via a website (cant post name) to help her rehome her staffy x, so I said I'd post him here. Very sad but Snoops owners have had a baby and discovered he is very unsettled by the new arrival, being their first baby and first dog as a couple (so I believe) they are too nervous to try and desensitize him. He is currently with her parents but the set up is far from ideal and he isn't getting the attention he needs/deserves.

Here's Snoop

here are his details written by his owner

Genuine home required for'Snoop;.
3 yo staffy x neutered male. Loves company, walks and playing. Snoop is very energetic and would love lots of space to run around in. He is nervous of small children and other dogs. Needs a calm and loving home. We have to rehome Snoop as he didn't take too well to our new baby and he is staying with parents at the moment and is spending most of the day alone. Excellent home required for this special boy. Free to the right home. Phone 07791 303309