Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
robopug
New Member!
Male 

11-02-2009, 03:11 PM

ple for help temp home for my staffy

hi my names tim im 23 i live in scarobough northyorks i have a black and white staffy called stig he realy well temperd good with kids as my mum has my younger brother and sis 3 and 5 good with other dogs once he learnt whos domint. im currenty doing a boat building coarse in lowestoft my mums been looking after my dog but she carnt anymore nor can anyone els i know iv tryed rspca and some other but they just point me to kennles witch i carnt affort so iv come on here to see if any other dog lovers are in a position were they could look after him for me ill pay for food and any other stuff my coarse finishes in may so im so so close and it would be a real shame to have to quit just coz i carnt get a place for my dog and i would rather give up the coase than the dog even know im realy enjoing it if i could find some one that could take him till may that would be pervect but a week or so will do that would give me anough time to find a dog friendy house to rent down there
any help or ideas would be very much apresiated thx for reading and sry for spellings and stuff i have dyisexia
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2009, 03:19 PM
Sorry to hear about the awful position you are in. Unfortunately, I am unable to help but I really hope another Dogsey member might be able to step in and help you. Fingers crossed you find someone who can look after your dog for you. It would be a shame to have to give up your course.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Sorry, full house here but hope someone can help. x
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2009, 04:03 PM
hope someone can help, i cant unfortunately..

I Truly hope you dont have to give him up.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-02-2009, 04:17 PM
Hi Rob have you tried getting in touch with any of the SBT clubs and rescues to see if they know anyone in your area who can foster your little dog for a few days.

I won't post a link, there a number. Google Staffordshire Bull Terrier Rescue and Staffordshire Bull Terrier club to see the ones in your area.

Good luck, your little dog looks lovely.
robopug
New Member!
Male 

11-02-2009, 06:44 PM
thx everyone thx minihaha iv got a couple of numbers from the places u recomended ill give em a ring tomoro as it a bit late
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-02-2009, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by robopug View Post
thx everyone thx minihaha iv got a couple of numbers from the places u recomended ill give em a ring tomoro as it a bit late
Good luck Rob I hope all turns out well for you and your little dog xx
robopug
New Member!
Male 

20-02-2009, 08:53 PM
hay just let every one know iv found my stig a temp home thx for everyones help :P
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Thats excellent news - well done.

Good luck on the rest of your course
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Brilliant news - so pleased for you