View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2006, 03:28 PM
well this is going to be the last big brother they are scrapping it cos the ratings are not as high and becasue of the bad language mind you i have to admit what ive seen going on in the house under he covers etc is sick no need to show certain things like that thank god big boobs has gone she was pathetic when she when in and more pathetic when she went out
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Hope it will be the last it's run it's course i think
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-07-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
well this is going to be the last big brother they are scrapping it cos the ratings are not as high
At the risk of receiving more hate mail than usual, thank god for that!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

08-07-2006, 05:50 PM
lol, i doubt they scrap it - ratings are much higher than last years and there are big fans of reality TV out there (just look at how popular their forums are).

I think I'd have prefered Lea to stay as Richard annoys me just a little more than she does

I'm glad all these new people are in... first impressions are:

Jayne - I think she might be two faced... she took being nominented/evicted really badly, then was slating Ash when she came back in

Jennie - seems ok, I think she needs to settle before we see what shes really like

Micheal - seems ok too not really 'done anything' yet

Spiral - thought he was a bit of an idiot first but liked how he stood up to jayne so he's redeemed himself

It's really funny how we've already forgotten the ones that have left or been evicted

ps I felt really sorry for Ash!
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-07-2006, 05:54 PM
well this is going to be the last big brother they are scrapping it cos the ratings are not as high and becasue of the bad language mind you i have to admit what ive seen going on in the house under he covers etc is sick no need to show certain things like that thank god big boobs has gone she was pathetic when she when in and more pathetic when she went out
nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Despite its obvious flaws-i still like BB and the nuttier the inmates-the better!

Have CH4 or Endemol made a statement saying its going Jen???
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2006, 06:06 PM
it was on s4c news they were looking at reviews to see what the ratings were and also looking at the complaints level and the viewing was low and the laungage was high they said they will see how it ends and go from there so its just wait and see,they should of had me in there i would of shown them a thing or two fun ways
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-07-2006, 06:18 PM
I have to confess, I just don't get it. I sat watching it twice and it just bored me to tears. I figured I could look out of my window if I wanted to see people doing things that they do in everyday life.

Aside from that, it just seems to go on and on and on, swallowing up the sometimes good E4 channel.

Now I really am running off before the torches arrive at my front door!
alice0675
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-07-2006, 06:57 PM
I'm finding it hard going this year, way too boring. Definatly needs something to liven it up.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-07-2006, 07:02 PM
it was on s4c news they were looking at reviews to see what the ratings were and also looking at the complaints level and the viewing was low and the laungage was high they said they will see how it ends and go from there so its just wait and see,they should of had me in there i would of shown them a thing or two fun ways
I honestly cant see CH4 getting rid of it Jen because despite being trash tv-it still brings in respective figures and this is all the advertisers want.Anything above 3 million viewers for a CH4 show is pretty good and BB gets more than that so i think its safe just yet from the chop!

I've always liked BB cause im a people watcher so is ideal for me!
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-07-2006, 07:05 PM
i can't believe an old boy like you likes Big Brother Steve
Page 36 of 39 « First < 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 >