Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2010, 03:12 PM

Lurcher in Need of a Home - Notts

Unfortunately, there are no pictures of Lenny the Lurcher on the rescue website but he is still available for rehoming, I saw him yesterday.

The background on this guy is he was rescued from being PTS at the pound. He is 4 years old and fawn in colour. I helped transport him to the rescue kennels a few months ago and cant believe he's still not found a home! Thats why I feel compelled to try my luck on here.

I've seen him a few times in the kennels and he comes straight to the bars for a fuss. He stands nice and quietly and waits to be stroked. He doesnt appear to get riled up by the other dogs and has always been very calm and quiet when i've seen him. When I transported him he jumped straight in the rear without trouble and didnt offer to jump out when it was opened again, obviously used to travelling.

If anybody out there is considering a lurcher, please think of Lenny as he really does deserve a home soon!

Rescue website (based in Nottinghamshire):
http://www.babbington-rescue.org.uk/

Note: There is a picture of Lenny on the above rescue's FB page.