Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2014, 08:41 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread Saturday

Good Morning everyone,

Hope you all had a good evening and a goodnight. White Rabbits or whatever it is you say on the first of the month. Cannot believe we are now in November, Where the devil did the year go?

Have a good day all, God bless all.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2014, 08:47 AM
Morning Moyra,
The year is going fast isn't it, I'm going to take Rosie out in a mo. I'm tired this morning, didn't have a good night. Once I finish work tonight at 8.30 I've done for a week..yayy I'm ready
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2014, 08:49 AM
Morning Moyra and all. What a lovely morning it is too I agree Moyra where has the year gone?
I hope you all have a good weekend see you all later.
Hiya Mandy!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-11-2014, 09:08 AM
Morning all - my wedding anniversary today "un-celebrated" by Pereg having a bad Grand Mal seizure at 1.15am.

Another reason for un-celebrating it.

She could do with some good wishes please as she is not doing very good at the moment.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2014, 09:12 AM
Morning

What a busy day I had yesterday! Michael was ill with sickness and diarrhea so I had to cancel the family party we'd planned. I was taking Carys to a bowling party first and staying to help, but the mum phoned and she's very ill so me and another mum did the party.

Things are better today but I haven't heard from my friend.

I might do the family party today.

Loki is due fits but so far, so good.

It was such a lovely, warm day yesterday but it's overcast now. I can't believe it's bonfire night next week. This year is flying by!

I hope all is good with everyone.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2014, 09:24 AM
Awww LS sorry Michael is poorly and throwing all your plans out. I hope he improves. I also hope Loki stays fit free.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2014, 09:47 AM
Morning all, LS sorry to hear michael was sick and how lovely of you to do the bowling party
i wanted to watch a film last night but fell asleep so missed it...my mum said it was good too
nothing planned again today, well i may go and get cat litter... i know how to party me Lol
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2014, 10:16 AM
Lol griff what a life you lead
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-11-2014, 10:31 AM
Aw poor little Michael, hope he feels better soon, he is getting everything going at the moment isn't he. That was so good of you to step in there, Linda, particularly as Michael was poorly. Fingers crossed Loki staves them off for a while yet, and I hope you finally get the family party up and running either today or tomorrow. Lovely morning here now, wasn't so clever earlier on, quite wet and cold and a complete contrast to yesterday. Am going to see if I can get Keshi and Mabs onto the river today, not sure how high it is, but those two aren't that worried anyway and they jump in regardless. Keshi will be pleased to get back to normal (whatever that is in this house lol) and have her playmate back. Cariad and Lona can go a walk round afterwards as they don't care if they play crashing games or not, in fact they'd rather not I suspect Hope you're OK there griff, and yes that is one exciting day you've got planned there, nearly as exciting as mine, I'm having a serious tidy up in the living room lol. Is it still nice and warm where you are Nippy, either way you've got cosy new slippers and warm boots if it changes its mind, which is being forecast, but we've been here before, a few days of not so nice weather, then we got the warm air back for another week Think its White Rabbits you say, Moyra. Hope you're OK as well, and you have everything in the fridge still Bet you're looking forward to the week off, Mandy, hope we still have some decent weather and you don't get a week of rain, after all it IS Bonfire Night, and I think it tends to rain most Bonfire Nights
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2014, 10:50 AM
Good morning

Enjoy your day Griff nearly exiting as mine which is watching paint dry - literally,

Hope Michael is better today LS and Loki remains seizure free for some time yet.

Enjoy your walks with the girls TW.

No trick or treaters here last night so sweets for us Up late this morning but Teazle walked and undercoat done. Top coat this afternoon. Still very warm out although dull and miserable

Have a good day everyone.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »