Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2018, 06:46 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday 20th June.

Good morning all, hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle this morning.

Amber is raring to go so better make a move.

No news as yet from the estate agent!

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2018, 07:01 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Harvey I to am wondering about third party instead of fully comp? The insurance is as much as the car is supposedly worth. But it is worth more to me and if I wanted to get another car it would cost more than this one. Because I have just paid out to have it repaired to get through the mot just not sure. Oh crumbs why is life so problematical.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2018, 07:38 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.
Warm and windy today, to hot already to walk Dillon. We will have to make do with games today. Trying to have an easier day today due to all the tidying Monday and people in and out yesterday. Plus bad night last night Dillon disturbed by something outside and decided to lay out there for a while due to it being so hot indoors.

I always feel if you ever need to replace your car if someone or you wrote it off although more expensive fully comp is worth it in the long run. Although you would only ever get market value which for an older car isn't much you would still get something which you wouldn't get if you had third party or tpft.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2018, 02:06 PM
Hi everyone, just had a call from the x-ray dept at the hospital......can I attend Friday morning at 9 am for a Barium Meal x-ray. No wonder the CT scans the other day seemed as though something was missing?! Nothing to eat or drink for three hours before. I guess I shall have to be up and medication taken etc before 6am. How's everyone else today?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2018, 02:18 PM
Good afternoon all. Very muggy morning for our walk today. Mostly dull, but so oppressive.

Chin up Moyra, they are certainly giving you a full MOT and being thorough.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-06-2018, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Nothing to eat or drink for three hours before.

Could be worse Moyra, whenever I go for a blood test they tell me no food or drink for 12 hours
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2018, 09:43 PM
Moyra...I shall hope no news is good news on the bungalow and hope things go o.k with your scan thing
Hmmm not sure I would take third party I insurance because as Lynn says although the car would be more expensive to replace at least you get something.. imagine your car being parked in a car park and some lovely person crashes into the front but nobody is about and off they go...you are stuck with the bill to repair with third party, fully comp you can hopefully get the car repaired for an excess (depending on cost of repair)if it's written off you get something back at least
Went and visited the people from my old training group tonight..had a lovely time