View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2018, 07:00 PM
It will be nice for you to be able to take some time and find something you have a good feeling for
Chris, don't blame you for leaving it until tomorrow
My cousin keeps messaging...I am being polite but not overly friendly
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-06-2018, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
My cousin keeps messaging...I am being polite but not overly friendly

Is there some way you can sort of put her on hold or delay the messages I don't use these messaging services partly because there ain't no one I know who uses them either

Still you are doing the right thing, polite but at a distance

Lynn - it's looking good on the house since it's barely been on the market a couple of days. I did have a look and just confirms what I said before, it should sell OK and still think the river frontage is a big plus for anyone interested in boats or sailing. I've known yachting people who've keept their boat in front of their house and had to drive 30 miles (with boat on a trailor) to sail it

Sue - picked a few more rasberries tonight and I think they will all be ripe in the next week or two.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2018, 08:54 PM
I could just leave the messages unread but if she clicks on our chat she will be able to see I am online. I could also just turn the internet off but then I can't look at anything lol. I can't figure out if she is just messaging because she feels bad and is trying to appease me... it's having the opposite effect! Or if she really doesn't get that she has done anything wrong.
You seem to be doing well with the raspberries
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3