Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2018, 06:08 AM

Dogsey Daily Monday 18th June 2018

Morning all, hope you slept well and had a lovely weekend. Moyra have looked at the bungalow, looks lovely. Really good price to. I would love a bungalow. No stairs. Grey and overcast here but not cold. Have a good day everyone. Tyto has this strange sort of ragged breathing at times but not sure what it is. Will monitor him and see. It could be an allergy to the dry wather like we have hayfever for want of a word. It isn't reverse breathing like one of my collies had.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2018, 07:36 AM
Good morning Brenda and those that are to follow. I hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. Brenda, I would imagine Tyto's problem relate to the very high pollen count at present.

I am glad that those who have looked at the details of the bungalow approve. I have seen absolutely loads and loads of bungalows but this one really appeals to me. I am just hoping that there is some good dog walking areas around it,

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2018, 07:52 AM
Good morning Brenda, Moyra and all who follow

Hope Tyto improves during the day.

Had a look at the bungalow and it looks lovely and not too far to drive or catch a bus to the shops. Go for it Moyra you deserve.

Overcast here too but hopefully can get out to cut the grass later.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-06-2018, 08:04 AM
Just a taster of the fantastic scenery in Norway

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2018, 09:47 AM
Morning brenda, Moyra, Sue and Barry.
Not long back from walking Dillon not overly hot here today nice cool breeze blowing.

brenda hope Tyto improves as the pollen count lessens.
Moyra I really think you should think about the bungalow.

Felling a bit bleurgh today. Gorden at work for the week he has taken the van and parked on a site with electric hook up and the bus stop is outside the gates for him to get to where he works.
4 nights in a hostel is one night to far I think.
Thinking about Michael relocating to Madrid and Mark getting his new job and no Gill to phone and chat to about things. That's when it hits me between the eyes again that she is no longer here.
Oh well plenty to do to get ready for photographs of the house tomorrow. Hopefully being busy will take my mind off things.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2018, 01:23 PM
Good afternoon all.

Similar day here Lynn. Sunshine, warm but with a nice cooling breeze. Perfect weather.

I could kill my lad at the moment. He wants and needs a new mattress. He's just about got over his cold. Now the bed is keeping him awake so he is too tired to go to town(in the car and to the door) of the bed shop to choose a mattress. I keep telling him that he has to go and choose himself, but he says he can't sleep on the mattress he has so he is too tired to go. At the moment, it's stalemate and he isn't chatting to me - in fact he's going to report me to the doctor and his aunty . Aw well, another day in the life of .......... Feel a bit like Shirley Valentine - Hello wall lol.

Now I really must stop procrastinating and go sort out the bedroom
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2018, 02:51 PM
Afternoon all, parents came back today, had a nice enough time I think
Lol Chris..I am a sod so would buy a blow up mattress and say you didn't feel able to choose
Fed up, been stuck in since Friday and apparently I was supposed to be going up the pub for something to eat so my dad could try it... just got in from walking the dog to be told "he can't be bothered" I shall go on my own!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2018, 03:34 PM
Lovely pictures of the fjord think I forgot to mention it earlier.
Chris how do you keep patience ?
griff sorry you missed out on lunch out.

Well everything tidied in cupboards etc., ready for photographs tomorrow. As long as doors aren't opened we should be ok.
it is 23.5 in the house today just put a second fan on. apart from dishwasher feeding Dillon and a call from Gorden later nothing else to do and I have an hour before Dillon's tea time so making the most of it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2018, 09:02 PM
Good luck with the estate agent tomorrow Lynn..... I am sure they won't open the cupboards lol
I ended up with a cheese sandwich for tea.. had to walk to the shop to get a new loaf as well...and my flipping trainers rubbed!! Knew I was keeping them for doing jobs in for a reason. Still annoyed that I missed eating up at the pub...you know when you get an idea in your head
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-06-2018, 09:51 PM
'evening all

Chris thank you for the advice on harnesses and for thinking of me, I have a basic 'webbing' type which I am in the process of improving, when finished it should look like the one you had to give away.

Sorry you are also having difficulties with son, maybe the penny will drop soon and he'll go and look and try, with mattreses it really is the only way.

Lynn, good luck with the estate agent tomorrow.

Griff, I can't remember the last 'pub lunch' I had we do have one in the village but SWMBO will not leave the dogs alone so we don't use it.

Moyra, sorry have not had time to look at the bungalow but in my opinion, if it's suitable for you, and within your budget then go for it, just try to ensure it's a 'long term' letting.

Well off to bed now, goodnight all.