Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2016, 06:55 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, June 26

Good morning everyone,

Getting rather fed up with politics now. The number of people ever growing asking for a second referendum. Why they had their chance to vote did they not expect a kick back to the result if it didn't go there way or are they hoping many will have changed their minds. Then all the speculation regards the Tory and Labour Leadership. It makes your head hurt thinking about it all.

Oh well better get some medication now my neck and get out and face whatever the weather has to throw at us today.

Enjoy your outings LG. June, good news re Kofie, and Griff take it easy, when you are about around 5am in the morning why not start this thread, would be nice to get up to find it done.

Lynn, any interest in the Mazda yet or is it too soon?

Hope everyone else is ok and you enjoy the rest of your weekend. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2016, 07:30 AM
Good morning all and all to follow. Moyra some didn't vote because
they weren't sure whch way to go and now that the voting is over and having read what they are probably in for, are now thnking that they should have voted to be kept in. So much was kept hidden from the public before the vote. Typical politics. Oh well have a good day all and I am sure we will get used to it eventually. Depending of course what it is?
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-06-2016, 07:50 AM
AS far as I am concerned the kick up the backside politically wise did the trick. Its started those in power to think about their voters and doing what the majority want. For too long politicians of any party have been feathering their own nests and sticking two fingers up at the rest of us.
Even now the French are trying to dictate when we should leave,I have got news for them, IT IS NOT UP TO YOU so take a back seat for a change.

Now they are saying about where the border check points should be. Why don't the French take in the immigrants as they as supposed to being a "safe" country. No they are to far up their own backsides to help anyone.

As for the direction this country should now take should have been considered if the vote went the way it did. Again politicians didn't have a clue so never planned for it.

Maybe now they should start to earn their income and actually work for a change
Actually I think the Germans have come up with the solution, let the UK become an associate member but still have the right to control immigration. That would allow free trade but no political input from Brussels as that is what we signed up to back it the 1970's
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2016, 08:10 AM
Good morning

Think the weather is meant to be fairly god today Moyra so enjoy your walks

I think that a lot of people voted out without thinking of the consequences and only as a way of getting at Cameron. Well what is done is done and we will have to work through it as best we can and hope that everyone see sense. Unfortunately none had a plan forward so now panic is setting in. We need a strong leader to take us forward but who?

Have a good day Gordon and ope you are not too tired to enjoy ur evening out.

Thinking of you today Griff but I am sure you will both enjoy each others company.

Hope your cough and cold have now departed Lynn

The weather can't make up its mind here, one minute the sun is out the next gone. Hopefully I can get OH out for a walk this afternoon as not long now to our holiday and he will have to walk nearly every day Done my good deed for the day, woke son up so he can get to the Festival of Speed. What we don't have to do so they can have a good day

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-06-2016, 08:27 AM
Is there another Maggie Thatcher in the house???????
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2016, 08:45 AM
Moyra, if you would like me too I will...didn't want to stand on anyone's toes!
Hi Brenda, Tumbleweed and Sue...hope your lad enjoys the festival of speed
I managed to get 5 hours sleep so hopefully won't be falling asleep this afternoon lol had a lovely phonecalls off Steve yesterday whilst I was walking kota and he was up his field with max and molly, my aunty offered to pay for me to have a new outfit for today....how lovely is that??
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2016, 09:12 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.
Quite agree fed up with the remain camp throwing their toys out of their pram.
Personally I didn't vote due to the fact and this is the main reason I hate Cameron I still feel his austerity programme and Gorden's redundancy go hand in hand so I am now living where I am and in the situation I am in and Gorden having to work away all week.
to me that was no reason to vote for a referendum about the future of this country and leaving the EU. Plus I was so divided split for me 50/50 and I was ill.
I think a lot of leave voters voted for the reason to leave that I would've done if I hadn't thought about it carefully.
We now have to accept the way it has gone and move on. Moyra Gorden and I were saying earlier Cameron has done as predicted now he has been shown the door leave it for someone else to pick up the mess he will leave behind. I agree he should go he is still PM isn't he till at least October ? Another sulker.
Bit early for any interest in the Mazda I think Moyra. May list it on ebay later.
Sue cough and cold still with me unfortunately it has really knocked the stuffing out of me.
That was nice of your aunty griff.
Tidying the other cars today and some gardening.

Hoping everyone is well and all four legged friends.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2016, 09:22 AM
Oh no sorry Lynn, I hope you feel much better soon...summer colds are horrible
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2016, 09:26 AM
Thank you griff I will survive had hoped it would be gone by now though.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2016, 09:35 AM
Hoping you turn the corner very soon Lynn and the cough goes.
I have to laugh, people voting without having any idea what they voted for, so now they want to turn back the clock. Why were they voting in any case, because their friends were, so they could talk about it, who knows.
Totally ridiculous, like small children who want another game
Overcast and dull here, not going anywhere and having an easy day, girls will go out in an hour or so.
Barry will have a good day out, Sue. Will come back with lots of photos etc and be dog tired. You will have a day when you can please yourself as well
Have a great First Date, Griff. Do you know where you are going yet.
Lynn have you thought of advertising the Mazda on Autotrader, I always have a look on there and bought several cars off it over the years
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »