Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2009, 08:53 AM

Girls's cycles when living together

Is it true that when females live together, eventually their menstual cyles all happen together?
Seems to be here with the 4 of us getting closer each month & now all with 2 days of each other this week plus Tilly in season!
So it's hormone hell for poor hub & son
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2009, 09:22 AM
well i dont know how true it is but me and my mummy friends who all meet up at least two or three times a week with the kids are all on the same cycle !! although some of them are now pregnant again so I am feeling a little left out now !! LOL
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-07-2009, 09:28 AM
Yes, its true, maybe not 100% but it can happen, a friend has 7 bitches, and unfortunately one brings another in and the cycle begins
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2009, 09:30 AM
there is 3 of us at work,after 6 months working together our cycles are now at the same time hormones are a powerfull thing arnt they
also when i lived at home my mum and i did too!!
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2009, 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
Is it true that when females live together, eventually their menstual cyles all happen together?
Seems to be here with the 4 of us getting closer each month & now all with 2 days of each other this week plus Tilly in season!
ahhhh,poor Tilly,she felt left out
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2009, 09:43 AM
Don't think it always happens........cos there was 4 females at home (Mum, Isochick, me and female cousin), and we didn't cycle at the same time
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2009, 09:48 AM
There were 4 out of 6 in my family and I don't recall us all cycling at the same time and infact, with my dogs, it has only been the last 2 seasons that they have all come in at the same time (handy as it isn't prolonged for the boys!) I have NEVER had it before! It has usually been one in and finished then the next one which makes it very drawn out!
Becky
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-07-2009, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by Tillymint
Always best to read the posts properly I see now you are talking about us, not the dogs...

Answer, I guess it is as true in us as them
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2009, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
There were 4 out of 6 in my family and I don't recall us all cycling at the same time and infact, with my dogs, it has only been the last 2 seasons that they have all come in at the same time (handy as it isn't prolonged for the boys!) I have NEVER had it before! It has usually been one in and finished then the next one which makes it very drawn out!
Becky
maybe its just me!!! typical!! my bitches used to come in together too
i guess i should feel sorry for my o/h...but i dont,oops
pinklizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-07-2009, 10:25 AM
It happened with the girls in our house at uni- 6 hormonal girls in one house all at the same time We got through a lot of chocolate
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >