Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
redstef
New Member!
Female 

19-06-2011, 03:54 PM
Beebee!!!!
I picked her up on a whim when I was 17 from a greyhound trainer who was going bust!!! I never dreamed for a second that she would be the best thing that ever happened to me.......
We did everything together! My mum threw me and Bee out when I was 20 and we snuggled up together where ever we could night after night for 2 weeks...The car was a regular bedroom for us.
Since then we were always on the move and together we lived in about 10 different places!! We always kept moving!! I didn't care where I was as long as I had Bee with me and she felt the same!
When she turned 9 I went abroad for the first time since I had her...I left her with a friend. I dropped her off before going to the airport and settled her into her bed and told her to stay. I walked out and watched her big brown soft eyes watching me leave. That was the last time I saw her.
I arrived back from Spain to find that she had been rushed into surgery with a badly broken leg and she died while the vet was stitching her up.....
Her time came too soon.
Best dog i will EVER have thats for sure
Never forgotten and always loved
xxxx
bullys4ever
Dogsey Junior
Male 

19-06-2011, 09:46 PM
Of all the dogs ive had and loved them all and cared for them the same there are two i cant put an inch between firstly my 1st staff called Buster and secondly Jake the finest looking english bull i ever saw and had the pleasure to own.Buster was unbelievably loyal and a perfect gentleman to every living thing, he came on holiday with us all over the UK and over to Ireland too we never had a holiday without him as he was on daily medication from about 3 years of age so we could never leave him with relatives etc as it was so important to get his medication daily, on farm holidays he sat next to chickens, rabbits, kittens and other dogs and was never sour to any of them, it nearly crippled me to take him to be put to sleep at 13 and a half but he had an amazing life and is not forgotten..Jake my English bull was so laid back and immaculate in every way he too was a perfect gent with all whether dogs,cats, people even a stray hedgehog in the garden and little ducks down by the lake...i still get upset thinking back to a terrible day when aged just 3 years old he collapsed and died suddenly right in front of my eyes..he was very special to all of us and will never be forgotten...having said that i still think back fondly to all our dogs who gave and still give us so much and asked for very little in return except kindness and freindship.
BeagleOwner
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-07-2011, 09:04 AM
Kole is my first dog, I never had one before (I'm 16, that's why). So, he's the best dog I ever had.
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9